Arrow Lake If mine could be the name
241 Posts
Ooc —
It had been a while now since Andalusia had set paw on the central range of the Teekon Wilds. Though she had lingered in the region for a few days, Ciervo had been right to assume her wandering feet were meant to keep moving. Her legs had grown restless as the days passed, and the stubborn drive to find Chehlia still pressed her on. But as the Winter shifted to the dawning chirps of Spring, the Ostrega began to wonder if her quiet little sister had found her own place in the world, nestled among others and thriving in a pack of her own. It was a likely idea, and one she had considered many times before, but it had taken her many suns to shift her stubborn heart to believe it true. When she finally had, the Ostrega quickly found herself with no direction and limitless freedom, the likes of which she hadn't experienced before. No more searching - the days were hers, and Andalusia rerouted West to seek out the one land that had enthralled her above the others: the Teekon Wilds.

The Ostrega could not hear the lake from where she stood on the mountain's towering crests, but she could see it with the clarity of a hawk. Endless peaks stretched on and on before her, and though shrouded in haze, the glimmer of the ocean sparkled on the horizon, reflecting the rays of the midday sun that covered the land in a radiant glow. The towering peak of the Sunspire rose just beyond her, and for a moment she let her mind wander to her brothers. She had ties to these lands, established by her kin. Though the Wilds remained foreign to her, the land already felt like home. It was a feeling she hadn't felt since leaving her parents months before, and Andalusia closed her eyes, sucking in a deep breath as she let the Spring air dance its earthy scent of heated stone and sweet mountain grass over her tongue and tease her of her future here and of the coming Summer.
Messages In This Thread
If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - March 18, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 09, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - April 12, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 12, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - April 24, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 25, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 07, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - May 08, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 10, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - May 11, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 18, 2015, 01:45 PM