Arrow Lake If mine could be the name
241 Posts
Ooc —
Oh man, I definitely know how that feels D: Breaks are usually a good call when that happens (:

Andalusia could sense something was up by the very way Vienna spoke about her brother. She'd heard that voice before and has seen that face. Normally it passed from woman to woman, or was held by a handful at a time, and didn't tend to progress far past doe-eyed infatuation. But there was something different about the way Vienna spoke of Sumayl that made the golden Ostrega wonder - and she soon found out what.

A confused grin took her lips, and her face seemed to freeze on a mix of happiness and uncertainty. A strange zing passed through her - or more of a hollow buzz - and for a moment she couldn't feel the shore beneath her paws. Shock silenced Andalusia's running thoughts, and it took her a moment before she blinked the confusion clear of her face, and a second yet for her mind to kick back into gear.

She shook her head and blinked again. A nervous laugh escaped her before she found her voice. "Oh - wow. Well, I wasn't expecting - congratulations." The words fell from her mouth in clumsy fragments, and her brow remained tight with fixed concentration. Sumayl, her rebel and playboy brother, had settled. Something about the thought unsettled her, though she knew she should have been happy for them both. Something of a jealousy filled her, and more than ever she itched to see him - but for the first time entertained the unwelcome worry he might not share in her desire. "Looks like we're family, then," she said, and her face fell back into an easy smile, not willing to betray her troubled thoughts. She liked Vienna, and it was silly to feel anything of envy against her. She was still Sumayl's sister, after all. No one could take that from her.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - March 18, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 09, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - April 12, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 12, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - April 24, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - April 25, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 07, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Andalusia - May 08, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: If mine could be the name - by Vienna IA - May 10, 2015, 11:45 AM