Otter Creek A Trophy Father's Trophy Son
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Kove fighting Sebastian's battles hahaha. I also feel mine is ridiculously short compared to yours. 

Burke was not basically mentor and teacher of Meldresi pups. Things were slowly shifting now he was in BFW. Being under Meldresi's rules and commands made something shift. He respected her, and he wanted to work for her. With his brother he did not. Even though he wasn't a fan of the pups in the beginning he somehow worked through it was starting to like them? It was all a matter of perspective. How he disliked all the pups he created because he wasn't sure they were his own, but here he was, liking someone else's brood. Burke decided it was because he couldn't stand his brother Darius. His blood brother. The tank of a male was certain it was him. It was always him. 

The large male got out from the secret exit tunnel that was a split off from the river. The large tank trotted down stream clueless that he was about to run into one of his brothers. Burke sniffed him first and then blinked. Kove? Here? Burke trotted forward and soon found his pale brother. The large male let out a bark. He was more buff than Sebastian but that was something that would come with age and sparring. Burke's pale eyes settled on the white king. "Kove, my brother what are you doing here?"
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 25, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 11:43 PM