Otter Creek A Trophy Father's Trophy Son
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Don't worry, it's fine. c:

The male's legs had moved once more so he was standing as he readied himself to continue on towards the dark forest. The wind was against him, not allowing him to smell Burke coming, but he could see him. It would be hard to miss the grey male, as he wasn't exactly built to be able to hide. He did his best to keep his cool, since coming off as crazy right off the bat wouldn't exactly be a good thing, and could possibly even get him into trouble. Besides, he wanted to avoid having another physical battle with his fellow Brother. “Burke,” the Inuit greeted curtly. To any onlookers, and possible even the other man, it might seem as if Kove was upset over nothing. They hadn't spoken in awhile, and in that time the tank certainly hadn't done anything to negatively effect the ghost, but how it may appear did not matter to him. Someone he had called his friend had left out the fact that he had a son, and had also seemed to have forgotten the fact that he abandoned his family. It wasn't an uncommon thing for wolves to want to go on and see new things, but at the cost of the lives of their family was a terrible thing. Something he couldn't stand for.

Before, I had planned to take a trip down here in order to tell Damien where I'd gone, since I had promised him I would quite some time ago,” he started, his copper gaze having already narrowed as he stared into the face of pale-eyed lupine. “Not long after I'd finished planning when I would leave, I happened across a boy near the entrance of my pack's valley.” Kove paused, but his glare did not leave the face of his Brother. It was challenging, almost, but he didn't bother to fix it. “At first glance from afar, I'd thought the boy to be you, but I realized he wasn't once I got closer. He was younger and not as bulky, and he had a tail.” The pallid king considered sharing all that the little doppelgänger had said with the older male, but, ultimately, he decided against it. The last thing he needed to hear was that the bunny-butted wolf had gone after his son with a taste for blood in mind. “You know who he was? Your son. The son you had abandoned, according to him. That is why I am here.” Kove couldn't stand even the idea of a father leaving their children behind. It was just something he saw as being one of the ultimate crimes.
Messages In This Thread
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 25, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - April 12, 2015, 01:15 AM