Otter Creek A Trophy Father's Trophy Son
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Babies shouldn't fight xD

Once he finished his story Kove seemed to have come to his senses. The white king preferred to listen to a stinger instead of his brother. He should be deeply shamed. The large male wasn't pleased that his brother had been confronting him and even causing him of certain things. Burke wasn't pleased, and for once a scowl was seen on his normally calm face. "Well that does mean I am not offended by your actions, Brother. Your almost as bad as my blood brother, Darius, with your assumptions," he huffed. Burke was usually so calm but after the incident with Darius he was not going to accept being looked down on. One sorry wouldn't be good enough for that. 

Burke snorted, not really impressed. "Let that pup bark and I will silence it," Burke just returned so indifferently it was quite shocking. How 'loving' he interacted with Meldresi's kids was nothing to be seen of to his own son. To Burke the grown male that called himself his son should act like a grown up. That pup was lucky to have survived, and now he had gotten to adulthood he wouldn't need his father. It was also a bit selfish because Burke just didn't want to be reminded of what he let his brother do to him. "Like I said that pup can bark all he wants. It will be his end." Burke then raised his head proudly and turned his scowl at Kove.

"You can better go an visit who you were going to visit. I don't have anything more to tell you," Burke spoke dismissively. Surely the other was an alpha now but Burke didn't really give a shit. As a fellow dark brother he deserved respect and dignity from his brotherhood. He didn't need to be judge on his past. It was how he behaved now.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 25, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 11:43 PM