Blacktail Deer Plateau On the borderline
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue knew Dante to be a somber wolf, often holding his own counsel. Before he held anyone elses, this was both a blessing and a curse. In some respects, he was able to hold his own mind, and he was strong. However, in others it was hard to trust, and sometimes you were the one hurt. She however, would not change him. This was how their Dante was.

Blue was not a judgemental wolf, had he told her of his pass convictions, or thoughts. She would not have said a word, just held him in higher esteem. Because it only proved that he had grown. He was a good wolf, a good man, regardless of how he felt, not that she was privy to such details.

Blue chuckled at him and said quietly, I imagine Dante, you are already forgiven. She shook he head gently mirth, and kindness on her face. Lasher was not one to usually hold grudges, he could of course and he did. But mostly he moved on from it, or he grieved quietly. 

Blue sighed, This is a fine mess Osprey has gotten herself into. I wish I could fix it for her. I do not know, Dante. We will get much flack back for this, and we may lose some members. I think you are right yes, but for every action there is a consequence, and unfortunately in this case. By not punishing her, we are condoning her actions, which is going to make a lot of others unhappy. Perhaps especially Koda and Kesuk, who are mated and perhaps would have liked their own litter. But her torture of herself, is apparent and I think she has punished herself and those babes enough for all of us. Bless her, I wish she would let me help her.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
On the borderline - by Dante RIP - March 22, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Blue Willow - March 22, 2015, 05:09 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Dante RIP - March 22, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Blue Willow - March 23, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Dante RIP - March 23, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: On the borderline - by Dante RIP - March 29, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Blue Willow - April 01, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: On the borderline - by Dante RIP - April 03, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: On the borderline - by Blue Willow - April 09, 2015, 12:07 PM