Otter Creek a drink at the creek
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"I'm not sure if I'll be joining up with someone or starting something new," Luke shared. "But yes, I don't intend to live a lone wolf for too much longer." His eyes drew from the other male to the young boy, who was about to emulate the blue-nosed wolf's performance. Unfortunately, he did not quite get the technique (if you could call Luke's silly display a 'technique'), and came up spurting and coughing. Luke gave the boy a gentle pat on the back. "I guess you'll have to practice," he said. "Make sure you're blowing your breath out and not sucking the water in. Try doing it like this so you aren't as likely to take the water in," Luke stepped to the creek again to demonstrate, this time sticking just the tip of his muzzle in the water and blowing smaller bubbles. Doing it like this, the pup would not be so likely to inhale the water. Then he stepped back and allowed the boy to try again, if he wanted.

"Shadow eh?" Luke grinned. "That's usually a name reserved for black wolves. Did you fade?" he teased, offering the Alpha a playful wink. But Luke's suddenly felt the need to attend to the call of the wild. "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse me, there is something I must attend to!" With a wave of his tail he beat a hasty retreat to expel whatever thing had caused his stomach such sudden upset.
Messages In This Thread
a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 26, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - March 27, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 27, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - March 29, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 29, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - March 31, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - April 01, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - April 01, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - April 15, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - April 15, 2015, 10:49 AM