Blacktail Deer Plateau Walk the line
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
No worries! <3 omg I'm gonna be so sad if Koda/Kesuk leave ;.; such great drama, but god Dante's pissy.  *facepalm* (Though tbh I'd love to see him get his own pack, the fun that could bring)

Edit: altered for timeline!

His phrasing of the encounter wasn't as Blue Willow had described it exactly, for there had been a definite reference to the previous hunt in his question.  "I realize that she flew off the handle, but you could have kept your mouth shut about the hunting," he said tersely.  "It isn't your place to comment on that, especially after what you said on that hunt.  It isn't that hard to see that it would have been taken badly."  He had been willing to let it slide then, with the understanding that his views wouldn't be openly directed at anyone again.  Apparently that wasn't the case.  "And you didn't only disrespect Saena, but Blue Willow as well.  I'll have a talk with Saena, but I am going to have to ask you to apologize to Blue."  Little did he know, Saena would be the one having a talk with him first.

If Koda could suck up his pride and apologize to the Beta, Dante would be willing to give him another chance.  If not, though... he didn't want to expel him, but he saw little choice in it.  "In this pack, everyone is equally able to hunt and to hold any trade they wish.  As I said before, if you can't keep your opinions on that to yourself and stop them causing rifts in the pack, then I can't allow you to stay."  His voice was even, for despite his irritation at other matters, he was trying very hard to keep a clear head in this one.
Messages In This Thread
Walk the line - by Dante RIP - March 27, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - March 27, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - March 27, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - March 31, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 03, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 09, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 09, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 11, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 11, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Koda - April 14, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Walk the line - by Dante RIP - April 14, 2015, 08:28 PM