Stavanger Bay Frigga bless me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Please allow, the puppies, and Ragnar to answer first, then any others after that. Set for 4/5/2015.

For days Thistle had been both waiting impatiently and dreading the birth of the babies. Dreading the pain that would come, and the adjustment. And perhaps a little bit of worry for the future. However, she was also waiting impatient for them to arrive, overjoyed to be able to see them soon. As well as the fact, that she felt like an oversized whale, ready to pop at any given moment or touch. It was most unbecoming.

Thistle strode around the den site, anxiety and instinct adding flight to her paws. These pups were coming today, whether she was ready for it or not. She mentally went over everything, before a crippling pain began in her abdomen and worked its way backwards. She howled for @Ragnar and swiftly slid towards the entrance of the den. Determined as usual, not to cry out as she gave birth, they needed and wanted strong sons.

First the panting began, then the crippling pain again, and again, and finally with a tightening the first pup, pushed herself into the world. Thistle bent her head to the side, and though it was difficult. She grasped their daughter and pulled her forward, anxious to get the sac off of her head, and let her first breath of real air happen. As she licked her clean and dry, and coat of ivory was shown, with brown accents on her toes, her ears and tail. She was tiny, but might and Thistle smiled to herself. Hello @Ragna She pushed her daughter to the closest teat and waited for the next pain to begin.

About forty minutes passed, in a haze of bliss and slight pain, before the tightening and pain began to build again. Thistle scrabbled at the floor, as she kept silent, and pushed this one out. Larger than his sister. Pulling him forward she began to lick at his face and ears, forcing him to open and breathe. Platinum like his father, but with stockings of sand, like his elder brother. She smiled at him, licked his face one last time, and pushed him towards a teat, and his sister. You shall be @Jorunn Eitri . She lay her head to her paws, anxious to rest between, the babes, because she could tell this day was far from over.

Thistle wanted to walk around, the pain in her middle reaching a crescendo, instead she had to suffer through restless legs, and heavy head. When the third crippling pain began, she couldn't help the small, sigh that left her maw, as she pushed. As she pushed the next pup out her surprise was evident as she licked him clean, and he was a carbon copy of his brother. She smiled, Aren't you a little trickster @Floki stealing your brothers colors. She licked him dry and clean, thinking perhaps she was done. 

As she rested, she grunted when the pain began again, dipping her muzzle to the ground, she pushed as the youngest of their children came to meet the world. Encased in ivory, with brown smudges around his eyes, she smiled. Little @Kaylan She licked his fur, clean and laying her tail across the ground, she lay down and waited, catching some sleep finally while she could.
Messages In This Thread
Frigga bless me - by Thistle Cloud - April 04, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Ragna - April 04, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Floki - April 04, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Kaylan - April 04, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Kjalarr - April 05, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Ragnar - April 05, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Thistle Cloud - April 05, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Levi - April 05, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Charon - April 06, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Aesop - April 06, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by RIP Atreyu - April 07, 2015, 12:40 AM