Stavanger Bay Frigga bless me
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
It was time to leave the only home he had ever known and head out to the real world. Except the puppy did not know where he was going today, for he knew nothing of the world except for his mother's womb and the constant squirming of his siblings beside him. But today, the little Loðbrók was kicking and squirming about harder than usual, surely upsetting his fellow siblings and the dear mother that carried them.

When his turn came, the boy attempted to resist, wishing to stay in the familiar warmth of the womb but Floki arrived in this unknown world nonetheless and moments later, when he could finally breathe, the first thing the trickster did was to open his tiny mouth and let out loud yelps which continued even when his mother's warm tongue licked him dry and clean and pushed him gently towards a wall of warm fur. He quietened then.

Instinctively, Floki latched his mouth around his mother's teat and began suckling, the warm liquid sliding down his throat for the first time, filling his belly. He ignored the squirming bodies of his siblings beside him, pushing them aggressively away when they came too close but not bothering them when they did their own thing.
Messages In This Thread
Frigga bless me - by Thistle Cloud - April 04, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Ragna - April 04, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Floki - April 04, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Kaylan - April 04, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Kjalarr - April 05, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Ragnar - April 05, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Thistle Cloud - April 05, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Levi - April 05, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Charon - April 06, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by Aesop - April 06, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Frigga bless me - by RIP Atreyu - April 07, 2015, 12:40 AM