Otatso Wetlands Let me think about it
85 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Janise!

To say Lavakho was a mess would have been an understatement.  In the days following his encounter with Zhavvi, the warrior attempted to spend most of his time on his own as it made things easier.  He wouldn't have to look his brother in the eye, nor would he be tempted again if he were alone.  It certainly made life simpler.  Since the Khalas was growing fast, Rakharo found himself very busy with new arrivals which made it easy for Lavakho to slink off unnoticed and unheard.  

The time Lavakho spent alone was cathartic for his conflicted mind.  The soothing sound of silence was perfect for him being alone with his thoughts... or what little thoughts he had.  He held little to no regret for what had happened, instead he planned on having his cake and eating it too, and figuring out a plan to make his situation work without him ending up in a shallow grave at the hands of his own brother.  

The warrior followed a set of hoof-prints stamped in the wet mud, leading him around the lake and into the wetlands.  Nothing about this terrain pleased Lavakho, as it was far too different from his homeland in Rhaesh Dahaan. Those flat, dry plains were home, and always would be.  However, home or not, a family needs to eat. And even though a deer was no buffalo and would never be primary to their way of life, it would still be a full meal to drag back to their makeshift camp.

He could have picked up her scent from a mile away, and it seemed the trail of prints would intersect with her path.  Zhavvi had strayed much too far from the camp and if her father were to find out, he would have been furious.  "Zhavvi," he whispered as he came up to her side. "Rinov clax vhira vi tekir ghoros?" He gave her a playful nip on the ear before motioning to the trail of tracks for her to follow.
Messages In This Thread
Let me think about it - by Zaria - April 08, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: Let me think about it - by Lavakho - April 08, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Let me think about it - by Zaria - April 08, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Let me think about it - by Lavakho - April 08, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Zaria - April 08, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Lavakho - April 08, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Zaria - April 08, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Lavakho - April 08, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Zaria - April 09, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Lavakho - April 09, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Let me think about it - by Zaria - April 10, 2015, 08:05 AM