Redhawk Caldera Every week has a weekend
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Elwood seemed far more perturbed than Fox, who didn't believe in superstition or the like. When he touched one trinket, a dozen others fell to the ground, causing quite a loud crash that continued to echo off the walls of the small chamber. "Well, if this was somebody's collection, they're probably not going to be too happy about that," Fox said with a frown. "In fact, I'm pretty sure they'll come find you and take your head, too!" This last bit she said with glee in her voice. She didn't mean it, of course. Elwood was one of her good friends. Still, she couldn't help but heckle him.

"You should bring Finley around here sometime. I'll bet she'd love this weird creepy stuff," Fox added. If there was one think she knew of the Blackthorn, it was that that girl loved danger and all the things that went along with it. When the dust settled and the echoes had stopped, Fox's eyes settled on one particularly odd looking skull. One of the eyes was completely covered by a weird growth. Not only that, but the antlers were also quite strange. They were prickly all over, sprouting out with little twigs in all directions.

"I'm bringing this one back for the kids," Fox declared. "You should bring one back for Fin!"
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Every week has a weekend - by Elwood - April 10, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by RIP Fox - April 10, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by Elwood - April 13, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by RIP Fox - April 25, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by Elwood - April 27, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by RIP Fox - May 07, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by Elwood - May 08, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Every week has a weekend - by RIP Fox - May 19, 2015, 10:53 AM