Blackfeather Woods Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Meldresi instructed Cicero and Lusa to get necessary things to tend to Potema's wounds, and without a word, Cicero trotted off to fetch the mentioned equipment to deal with Potema's injury. He assumed that Lusa would follow suit and, when he heard Meldresi mention they needed to carry Potema as he moved away, he knew they should prepare things and wait there once they were done for the rest to bring Potema's body.

Once at the infirmary, Cicero put everything that was asked ready. He asked Lusa, "Lusa makes the moss wet, yes?", and nudged some of the moss towards her, while he took the rest in his mouth. Cicero went to the nearby water where he soaked the moss while keeping an ear backwards, ready to go back when the rest would arrive with Potema.

i assumed lusa followed along, but if she didn't, let me know and i'll edit.
Messages In This Thread
Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Grimnir - April 17, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 22, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Potema - April 26, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Ohen - April 26, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Ohen - April 27, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Cicero - April 28, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Strong Determination, Deadly Intentions - by Cicero - May 25, 2015, 06:42 AM