Bearclaw Valley A next Generation
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett licked over the tip of his nose before she got to her feet again. "Yes here!," she exclaimed and had her tail going crazy, which wasn't helping with keeping her scent at bay. The red eyed female licked over Kove's jaw a clear sign on top of the other ones she was showing that she really wanted him at this moment. Scarlett was almost enable to stand still because the prospect of becoming a mother was just too surreal for her. "Do your man thing!," she returned to him. In her want for him she wasn't getting insecure now. Normally she might se this hesitation as a rejection but the hormones cursing through her body made her feel like she was the hottest queen on the whole world.

She had been waiting for this heat and they talked about wanting a family. Scarlett didn't know what the man was hesitating about! "Kove. I like really need you right now. I want it super badly. And I know we haven't done this before but I am sure it is not that difficult," She muttered all one breath. Scarlett moved forward and walked under Kove's head, as she did her song smelling tail moved past his nose. Scarlett was basically planting herself right in front of him.  She never behaved like this before and slowly was getting a bit more tense that Kove might not be ready to be a father.
Messages In This Thread
A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 25, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - May 01, 2015, 08:48 AM