Bearclaw Valley A next Generation
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Her being close down here was something that seemed to coach Kove on. A spark of excitement rushed through her from her groin to her toes when she felt Kove's weight on her back. Her ears turned back to listen to him what ever he might me saying. She eventually turned her head when Kove wasn't doing anything. The moment she saw he mate being so insecure Scarlett stepped forward, so Kove would be basically slipping of her back. The girl turned and then licked over Kove's muzzle in a lovingly manner. "I'm in heat for a whole week, 7 days more or less. I think we have plenty of time to do it as as often as we want until we are experts at it! I mean we are mated we can even do this when I am not in heat, you know?," she chuckled and then nudged him kindly.

Scarlett might have been kind and happy-go-lucky nature but she didn't shy away from sex. The red eyed female had actually thought a lot about it lately. She just never found a guy that liked her that much until she mated Kove. "It is my first time too. So if we totally fail at it then we just go again and learn from our mistakes. And I will always love you, Kove. Silly man. I actually would love you a lot more if you would try because I am close to licking myself in frustration," Scarlett admitted. Her body was doing weird things to her. But now she didn't have to be alone in a den and be scared about which male might do something to her. No this time she had a male she could go to.  

Messages In This Thread
A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 18, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 18, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - April 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: A next Generation - by Scarlett - April 25, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: A next Generation - by Kove - May 01, 2015, 08:48 AM