Neverwinter Forest starlight, starbright
<font face=georgia><i>i tried carrying the weight of the world<br>
but i only have two hands</i></font>
12 Posts
Ooc —
I am really sorry for the delay. :(

The fall had startled her, left her out of breath, and she rested on the ground for a moment for things to return to order. She had her mind elsewhere and the voice of another caught her attention quickly; what breath she had was taken aback and she stumbled to get to her feet. Eventually, she caught herself and felt too much of a delay from the question and thoroughly felt embarrassed. Her grey eyes focused on the male that was nearby, keeping a distance between them that she was grateful for.

"Um... yes," she said as she took her own step back and shook out her fur. It took a few quiet moments for her eyes to readjust after the fall, focusing on the darkness that surrounded them. "I was just distracted," she said. Which was a half truth. Key was far from graceful and it was not uncommon for her to fall. She still had things on her mind, still, with having met Koontz and her life becoming a little confusing. Her offer to the other wolf -- someone that might be her relative --felt forced because of their lack of a relationship. "I did not mean to disturb you," she confessed and shuffled her weight a little bit before she decided to go.
Messages In This Thread
starlight, starbright - by Antares Endore - July 21, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Key - July 21, 2013, 10:49 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Antares Endore - July 24, 2013, 11:18 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Key - August 18, 2013, 03:01 PM