Neverwinter Forest starlight, starbright
<font face=georgia><i>i tried carrying the weight of the world<br>
but i only have two hands</i></font>
12 Posts
Ooc —
The former night had felt to last for longer than it should. Knootz had put a seed in her brain that she hadn't easily been able to shake away. Meeting wolves so far from her home that was related to her was... bizarre, in a sense. She knew it was not uncommon, at least, but it seemed too easy to have stumbled upon the female. Wolves grew up and moved on, leaving homes or things like that, and she supposed it was really no different. The fact didn't change, though, for there were more wolves in the world than she could imagine and she chanced upon that particular one.

The new night, however, stirred her from slumber. It took a little more effort to move, this time, but she could not keep still when she had things to do. She anticipated Koontz' call at some point with a yes or no answer but she wasn't sure if she would be given the information if the Alpha turned it down. Key continued to linger anyway but she did not stay directly in the springs and instead moved West a little ways to visit the forest.

The moonlight shone through the trees and she glanced up to catch the rays that were coming on as the sky darkened. It distracted her from her thoughts (and from anyone around her) that she stumbled into view of another. Her paws caught a root that stuck out from the ground and she hit the forest floor with a soft grunt of dispelled air.
Messages In This Thread
starlight, starbright - by Antares Endore - July 21, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Key - July 21, 2013, 10:49 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Antares Endore - July 24, 2013, 11:18 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Key - August 18, 2013, 03:01 PM