The Heartwood he drives a chevy malibu
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Just as Keith was expecting, Cara started rambling about how she wouldn't be stopped from getting back with her friends. Keith didn't want to stop her, and he was exactly in the same page as she was. The only difference is that he saw the danger in doing what Cara wanted to do. But then again, he would be there to protect her, wouldn't he? And if Kaname got in the way, it would be the perfect opportunity to take him down and cross it off from Keith's to-do list.

Keith remembered Sitri. That big, scarred guy that had been on the brink to become his friend back when he was still part of OS. He wanted him by their side if they were going to make a new claim, he trusted the beast. And Alusia seemed to be an okay girl that time she intercepted him at OS' borserd some days before. She was protective of Cara, something they both had in common. But in regard to the rest of the names mentioned Keith knew nothing, and he would need to be cautious abot those.

"I guess that would be the right thing to do..." Keith said considering the oportunity it would be to start gathering the followers they'd need when the time to build their own empire came. "Alright, but I'll be all over you... And if that bastard dares show himself I'll tear off his throat." his word choice might have been a bit harsh considering that Cara had once been Kaname's mate, but she knew Keith's oppinion on the wolf. He wanted the bastard dead.
Messages In This Thread
he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - April 27, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - April 28, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 03, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Cara - May 08, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: he drives a chevy malibu - by Bane - May 09, 2015, 01:18 PM