Blackfeather Woods there's an endless road to re-discover
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  Her eyes glint happily as she heard the word 'Moon'. This was defiantly her sister. No one but her would know her nickname. "Hayde, it is you! I missed you so much!" The girl circled around the pale female a couple of times, inspecting her. She looked pretty much the same. Buffed up and bruised from bottom to top. It had been so long since she had seen her. The girl had never thought that her dear sister would come to visit her, or even know where she was. "Nightshade, there is so much I want to tell you. There has been a lot of exciting things happening in my life." Her legs felt like jumping up and down and running in circles. She couldn't contain her unusual excitement. "Oh, it is so wonderful here Hayde. So nice and dark. With wonderful wolves here as well." Her tail wagged, thinking of Grimnir as she spoke those words. "I'm third in command around here Hayde," she lifted her head with a proud stance, "That means I'm pretty much better than you now, since it smells like you left our homelands and all."
Messages In This Thread
there's an endless road to re-discover - by Hayde - April 30, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: there's an endless road to re-discover - by Hayde - April 30, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: there's an endless road to re-discover - by DeadLusa - May 01, 2015, 12:51 AM