Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
This seems like a good place to wrap this up! :-) It can either be archived as is or one more post from each of you. It doesn't matter to me! <3

The ebony Amazon, Nochtli was silent, allowing Citali to speak, strange to the Rekkr whom had considered that it would be the other way around. Though oblivious to her inner turmoil, it did not fall beneath Týrr's notice that her fire colored eyes bore into him. He did not comment at Citali's question, figuring it likely wasn't worth his while to repeat what he called himself these days to her when she was adament about calling him Tezcacoatl. This was likely for the better, he considered, assuming that it was not anything that Ragnar knew (for Týrr hadn't known it himself), so Thistle and her look-alike child would not know it either and therefor would not be able to identify him by it. It appeared that there was some advantage to having your memories and everything precious stolen from you; though the whole situation was still grim. Brow furrowed at Citali's offer of a trade that he would give them his den until he could dig a den for them. His chest puffed with indignation. After all, he was no slave for them to order around, lest they forgot in their time away from him. Týrr's lips parted to argue, but all that came out was a disdainful huff. Crystalline blue eyes leveled upon the medic, pupils narrowing in the shimmering depths of his irises. It had not sounded as if she were giving him much of a choice.

The idea of having his bachelor den taken over by woman made him want to protest. After all, it was his bachelor den and it felt like a total invasion of his privacy ...not that he had anything to hide. It's purpose was simply for sleeping, but even so. It was his and now he had to surrender it as if he were nothing more than a common slave. He was a King. Or he would be. “Fine,” The Rekkr conceded with a glib smile, tight as it was. “I'll show you the way.” He spoke in a command, leading the way into the heart of the Ridge, pausing only once to make sure they were following before he pushed forward.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM