Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Yeah, whatever you say," Arion rolled his eyes as Reek told him to shut up and that apparently, genius takes time. Wrong. Coming up with the nickname of Mr Dickhead took only about less than a second and that..that was real genius. But no one would understand that, not the gods, not the mortals, except perhaps Apollo and Hermes. Those two would totally get it.

"She also has indigo eyes," Arion added to Reek's description of their Alpha. She was easy to describe because her features and markings were rather unique and even though he had traveled a long way, he had never seen someone who's appearance was as weird as Saena's. No offense to the Alpha of the Rise of course.

Smash bounded inside the territory and his partner in leadership asked him if he could show the newbie around and that he needed to finish his patrol. Without waiting for an answer, he turned and left. "The nerve of that guy," he muttered under his breath. "Honestly, like I don't need to finish my patrol," technically he hadn't been patrolling but whatever. "Thought we were supposed to be 'partners'. Not leader and his sidekick."

"Dickhead dumped us and ran off," Arion called to his 'twin' as he made his way towards her. "Guess I have to show you your new home."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 12:05 AM