Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
95 Posts
Ooc —
She had been running all over the Rise the past few days, getting to know her new home like the back of her hand (er, paw?). Somehow, she managed not to run into any of her pack mates. By the third day running, Smash was really hankering for some company. She talked to herself a lot already but was now carrying on entire conversations with herself. I'm legit going crazy! she realized. It was time for drastic action.

So Smash galloped to the highest point of Redtail Rise and tipped her muzzle toward the clear blue sky. Her orange eyes followed the namesake hawks for a few seconds before she pressed her lips into an "o" shape and howled to the Rise's other wolves, veritably begging them to come keep her company. In case they needed extra incentive, Smash promised, If you come hang out with me, I'll be your personal slave for an hour!

She plopped onto her haunches to wait then, prepared to do literally anything to get some social interaction around here.
Messages In This Thread
I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Smash - May 30, 2015, 07:07 PM