Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Smash returned his friendly bump with a bump of her own, causing Reek's bony body to stagger slightly to the side. "In the flesh," retorted the grand poobah while he awkwardly attempted to regain his footing on the rocky surface of the rise. Perhaps he should have picked a more, er, professional title, because it seemed this one was here to stay.  However, it did have a nice ring to it... and much more pizzaz than beta did, and Reek was a sucker for showmanship.

She went on to congratulate the raggedy wolf on his new position, and Reek beamed with pride.  Although rank had never really mattered to him in the slightest before, now he figured that he had finally accomplished something with his life.  Shit, if the sirens could see him now.  A leader and stuff.  "Word travels fast, eh?" Asked Reek in jest.  "I don't think I'm gonna do much bossing around, ya know?  I'd like to think not much has changed, dynamic wise."

"...Buuuuuuuuuuuuut," he continued to drawl with a wide grin. "Maybe I can get it all out of my system now.  An extra hour, you say?"  Reek raised a forepaw to his muzzle and gave Smash a look of mock contemplation. "I'm going fishing... and you're coming with!" 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - May 30, 2015, 08:33 PM