Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
95 Posts
Ooc —
Reek seemed pleased with himself, in the most humble of manners, which Smash found endearing. She could see why Wynter had fallen for him, despite his homely looks. She probably liked his sense of humor more than she did Smash's too, which made sense, even if it secretly disquieted the cocoa-colored subordinate. Her jokes were always meant in good fun!

While he insisted he wasn't the bossy type, he quickly decided to take her up on her offer. Smash refocused on the present, offering him a smug smirk. "You're secretly the bossiest of bosses, aren't you?" she teased, her tail twitching back and forth as Reek took a moment to consider how he would spend his two hours as slave-master.

When he said they would be going fishing, Smash reacted with mock horror. "Fishing! That's literally the worst!" Actually, Smash thought that sounded like fun, though she warned him playfully, "Just don't make me eat what we catch. I mean, you could force feed me, per the rules of slavery, but just know that I will blow chunks on you." Smiling but shaking her head, Smash said, "Not a fan of seafood over hurr."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Smash - June 01, 2015, 08:17 AM