Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
95 Posts
Ooc —
Reek pointed out that her distaste just meant more fish for him, then reminded her that he was a benevolent god. Before she could whip up a quip in reply, he turned and dove down the hillside. Smash chuckled, then darted after him, making very little effort to avoid crashing into his backside. In fact, she veered toward him, bumping into his hindquarters before hurtling suddenly past him. Running around like a fool was probably one of Smash's favorite activities, and it showed.

When the ground evened underfoot, Smash slowed down a little, her tongue lolling from her dark chocolate muzzle. "Where to, boss?" she panted, orange eyes flicking to Reek's homely features. She knew they could travel to the nearby seaside, though there were several bodies of fresh water around here somewhere too. He was likely to be much more familiar with the lay of the land, and he was the master to boot, so their destination was up to him.

While she waited for him to make a decision, she began to circle him like a shark, poking him like an impatient child in the backseat of a car and jokingly repeating, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" every few seconds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Smash - June 04, 2015, 01:53 PM