Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Smash spoke and Reek recoiled back in a stagger a few steps away.  His eyes snapped open wide in surprise and his mouth hung agape.  If his jaw could have touched the floor... it would have.  The thing.  The thing was happening, and nobody had bothered to tell him.  The bedraggled beta opened his mouth to speak, but the words didn't come.  Instead, a cacophony of awkward noised came flooding from his throat as he tried regain control.  "W—what?!" He managed to stammer.

Out of respect for Saena, he had yet to consummate his mateship with Wynter due to the slight chance of pregnancy.  Even though she hadn't gone into season yet, he wasn't taking any chances.  The wait was long, and blue-balls suck, but now the bets where off.  Permission must have been granted, and Reek couldn't have been happier.

So that was the practice she was talking about.  "Yeah.  Yeah, do the thing!" he shouted, goading her to be as annoying as possible.  "I'm gonna need all the help I can get!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - June 08, 2015, 11:50 AM