Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Smash did her best to simulate the fatherhood experience and Reek tried to do what any good father would do. Ignore the whiner until the sound stops. But Smash continued to squeal in his ear like a banshee, and deciding he had enough, Reek quickened his pace toward the creek and dove headlong into the water to escape Smash's cajoling. Any fish with a shred of a sense of self-preseveration would have gotten out of dodge as quick as possible after the ensuing splash, but fishing didn't matter anymore. Reek was going to be a dad.

Reek popped his head out of the water and shook it dry. "You done?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear. This whole fatherhood thing would take more work than initially thought. By no means was Reek a patient man, but maybe... just maybe, his pups wouldn't be as obnoxious as him. The rise would be in a lot of trouble with a bunch of tiny Reek's mouthing off at anything and everything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - June 08, 2015, 02:38 PM