Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
95 Posts
Ooc —
OK, I think you can wrap it up and ship it to the chives! :)

She was so busy playing the part of drowning victim that the pinch of teeth on her wet scruff actually took her by surprise. Smash inhaled a mouthful of water by accident, then continued to gargle it until the Beta hoisted her onto the bank. She then spouted it into the air, aiming for his face, before abruptly starting to laugh and spitting gushing water all over her already soaked front.

"Hey, aren't we supposed to be fishing? Hey, what if I'm the fish and you're the shark? You can't catch me!" Smash declared, not giving Reek even one second to react before she flung herself back into the water with a loud splash. Surely this would be a game he could play with his kids a few months from now.

"And don't forget," she shouted when she resurfaced and began treading water, "once you catch me, you can make me do your bidding for two hours!" With a snorting giggle, she breached like a dolphin (although with her sleek, dark fur, she looked much more like a sea lion) and disappeared beneath the bubbles and waves she had created.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Smash - June 11, 2015, 03:19 PM