I could use someone like you
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He held no doubt that the girl they spoke of had done something to raise the ire of their ex-leader. Fox was not partial to vengeance or bold moves unless somehow provoked.. but then she was always one to carry her vendetta too far.

In truth, if another wolf had attempted to slay his children as well, he was not sure he would have been able to hold himself back from murder, either. But if it was one of his current children trying to kill his and Bazi's next litter? The idea was disturbing at best, and it left him unsettled and cold.. and something he allowed to flit from his mind simply from the discomfort it brought him to think about it.

He agreed with the ivory wolf before them though -- Fox needn't take her siblings actions out on her.. but that was how she worked. He could have debated the dilemma he was placed in, but the very basis of it was simple: they no longer owed Fox anything and her visits to them had been purely to satiate her own curiosity rather than amend or renew old friendships. Saena and Reek stood before him now, not withholding any information from them, and requested an alliance that Saena had already begun to show true word for when he had come upon Blackfeather Woods.

Kaskara was quick to voice her opinion, and while he would have liked to talk to his mate and sister privately on the matter, more time wasted would do neither pack any good. Taking a glance to Bazi to see her reaction, he gave a small nod in agreement. "You have already proven you would fight for us when I came upon Meldresi," he offered, his gaze flicking back to the Rise wolves before him. "We will do the same if needed."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I could use someone like you - by Saēna - June 22, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - June 25, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - June 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Scimitar - July 03, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - July 07, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - July 21, 2015, 09:55 AM