Redtail Rise in the middle of shadows
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Perhaps @Oliver, @Reek@Saena?

Having just finished a circuit around the packlands and made sure that the scent markers were fresh and that no wolf had trespassed into Redtail Rise's lands, Arion decided to take a break from his obsessive patrols and made his way to the forest. These days, the stallion usually slept outside his den, or by the scent markers, staring at the glittering stars on the black pelt of night, or the dark grey clouds that seemingly lightened the midnight sky. He rarely ventured into his den nowadays, though truth to be told, he didn't know why he was so afraid to go back in.

He never had claustrophobia and even if he did, the den was rather large. It probably wasn't the fear of close spaces that stopped him from entering his den, though what it was, Arion himself was still blind to it. Not that he really wanted to know.

Dark paws guided him softly through the leaf strewn ground of the forest, and with his chocolate coat, he seemed to only be a shadow of the towering trees as he moved through the woods. This time, Arion did not wander aimlessly like he had before, this time, the Greek moved with a goal in mind, a destination. Even when he withdrew into himself like this, the warrior still had a brilliant memory, and when he wanted to remember something, he remembered it.

Finally, the Gamma arrived. A small, glimmering creek stretched through a good part of this area of the forest, forcing it's way between the thick mass of trees and giving those who lived in this forest a fresh source of water. The sound of running water helped soothe his mind too, and there was nothing like a good, cool swim in summer.

He gazed cautiously around for no reason whatsoever before gingerly placing his paws into the shallow part of the river and slowly submerged his entire self, excluding his head, into the cool water.
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek had gossip and he had to tell somebody.

He rarely pulled himself away from the waterfall and his lovers embrace, making him an absentee figure in the Rise.  After breaking things off with Wynter, the newly crowned had spent every waking moment alongside Saena. Perhaps he should have felt guilty for jumping ship so fast, but the intimate blur that had become his life after their initial hookup shoved all the negative thoughts right out of his perception. What he shared with Saena was exciting. He was alive.

Reluctantly, he pulled himself away from his sleeping lover and made his way out of the waterfall.  Come winter, he would regret the decision of the location of his new home... however, during the warm summer months the cooling water that buffeted his body on entry and exit was a nice touch.  He swam to shore and made his way up the bank to follow the stream in the hopes he would find someone to spill the beans to.  Anyone.  Well, anyone but Wynter of course.

It wasn't long until Reek picked up on Arion's scent, and his light trot became a fast lope in his direction and into the forest.  "Arion!" he called out excitedly before barreling into the river, and subsequently into him, with a brotherly bump of his shoulder.  "I have gossip— and rule number one of being my friend is you have to listen."  
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
what the hell, arion... 0_0 he wrote himself

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:  language?

Arion remained in the cool water as his thoughts drifted to the day he had almost left Redtail Rise. He realized if not for Saena arriving there just on time and dissuading him from taking that particular choice of action, he would really have walked away and left the Rise once and for all. He might regret it once he ran away to a safe distance but he would persuade himself that it was the right decision even if it was so obviously wrong. It was so much better to stay here despite the fact that he never saw his closest friends anymore.

If it wasn't for Saena, Reek would be a crying wrecked mess right now. And for a moment, Arion wished selfishly that the ragged male would feel that way for abandoning him when he needed the bedraggled male most. He deserved it, the chocolate stallion thought vehemently but the Greek would not be the source of it, he might be a jerk but he wasn't that evil. No, Reek would feel it when the gods willed him to feel it, and no sooner or later.

The stallion was jerked rudely out of his thoughts when an excited voice rang through the quiet forest air followed by an overexcited child bounding into the river, sending up a spray of water in his wake and barreled into the chocolate warrior. Luckily, Arion was ready and rolled a shoulder forward, steadying himself and when the bony wolf charged into him, the Greek remained still and became a solid wall of chocolate fur, flesh and blood and managed not to tumble into the water like a complete idiot.

The stallion's features remained resolutely stoic even when Reek bumped his shoulder and said that he had gossip and that rule number one of being his friend was that he, the stallion had to listen. Arion scoffed. "Oh, yeah?" he snorted, "then where were you when I was brooding by myself and could use someone, oh I don't know, maybe my best friend to talk to?" he said, his face was serenely, eerily calm. His anger was not boisterous by any means, his was an icy storm that drove knives into hearts.

"I don't want to have to do this," Arion began then stopped. "Actually, fuck that. I do want to do this. I'll like to do this very much. So while you were off doing whatever you were fucking doing, I was depressed and it wasn't because of withdrawals, okay. I was in this pit of melancholy and so finally I made a decision and decided to leave Redtail Rise. Not for a wandering mission, like for good and I was really going to leave when Saena intercepted me. And even then, I was about to leave until somehow, some fucking how I thought of your reaction at Smash's departure and what would happen to you, or Saena for that matter if I left. Then I didn't leave," throughout all that Arion remained steady and calm though he was burning with rage beneath (which didn't happen much). "I actually thought about how you would feel, like that, that is a big fucking miracle. Though now I don't know why I even did that. You didn't even know what happened did you?"

Arion cocked his head, "Just so you know, if I left, you wouldn't be able to find me even if you searched the four ends of earth and I would never have come back. How would you like that, hmm?"

Okay, maybe he went a bit overboard with all that but as far as he was concerned, Reek deserved all that. He still had a lot to say but decided not to waste his precious breath talking to this wolf, no, he'll see how the guy would react first.
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
While his recent developments with Saena had pulled Reek out of his summer slump, Arion made it full on obvious that he was still stuck in the throes of shittyness. Unfortunately for Reek, dealing with other wolves' problems wasn't something that came naturally to him.  He a selfish, self-serving wolf, and when met with Arion's harsh criticism he staggered back in the river in confusion, unable to process what he had done wrong.

Whatever thought process that brought Arion to the point of leaving was far beyond Reek's understanding. The Rise was home for all who inhabited it (at least, it was that way to Reek).  But, perhaps he hadn't been the best friend he could have been.  He practically ditched his exploration partner to go off and romp all day with Saena— but even though he was met with Arion's righteous anger, he didn't regret how he was spending his time.  Not one bit. 

Going AWOL never felt so good.

"I've been busy," he explained with a confused expression.  "We were going to get to that... That's all part of the gossip— you know?  You didn't have to rip me a new asshole, asshole."  Reek chuckled it all off, but his confusion still lingered.  "Plus, you promised you'd never leave," he added, cutting his eyes at Arion suspiciously. "It's good to know you kept your word."
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion rose to his full height and squared his shoulders when Reek staggered back in the river in confusion. That complete fucking asshole. The chocolate stallion was doing all he could not to charge through the water and tackle the rangy bastard and beat some fucking sense into him. The warrior would never claim to be the most selfless of wolves nor the most empathetic, in fact he was quite the opposite but he wasn't as ignorant of others as Reek seemed to be right now. At least he knew when to apologize when needed, even if he didn't mean it.

Reek spoke, saying he had apparently been busy as an excuse with a confused expression plastered dumbly upon his homely features. Arion restrained himself and forced himself to remain calm and keep listening as his supposed best friend said they were going to get to that and that it was all part of the 'gossip' apparently and that he, Arion didn't need to rip him a new asshole. As if that wasn't enough, Reek called him, the one that was doing the right thing, a asshole and laughed it off. Laughed it off.

HE LAUGHED IT OFF. WTF?

"Yes, I promised you I would never leave, but I only keep promises to those who are worthy of them in first place. And right now, you're the last person I would keep a promise to. Besides, how would I know you wouldn't leave? I was a stupid fool when I gave you my word that day," Arion was trembling with fury now. Reek could've apologized sincerely and then they would talk just like every day. But instead, he was laughing and telling him that he was 'busy' as an excuse.

Normally, Arion was a calm wolf, even when he was raging. But there was a line you know? And Reek crossed the line the moment he laughed the Greek's words off. "I don't claim to know much about the nature of wolves, I don't know much nature, nor do I understand wolves but I know you are a big fucking arsehole with a stick buried permanently in your ass." His hackles bristled along the strong curve of his spine as he spoke, ears flattened against his skull and finally, his black lips pulled back to bare his fangs in fury.

"What would Saena say if she knew that you were the one that confirmed my decision to leave once and for all when she tried so hard to dissuade me from leaving in first place? I tried to understand how you felt when I was on drugs and did my best to stop, but you, you're so fucking selfish you don't even try. You're worse than me. You utter fool." Arion's nostrils flared. 
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
What had simply been a natural response to diffuse the awkwardness of the situation only severed to incite even more fury from the sad-sack warrior.  Reek wheeled back even further and sank down into the water, eyes wide with surprise. Even though he was Arion's superior, his alpha, he hadn't felt so small in a very long time.  Like a lowly omega he splayed himself in the water and stuttered a bunch of nervous babble.  Reek had never really been the apologizing sort or the type to admit fault, however it was obvious that whatever Reek had done, it pissed Arion off to no end.

"I— I, uh, I'm sorry?" he quavered.  The words felt awkward on his lips, but the last thing he wanted was for his friend to be emotionally compromised.  If an apology is what it took, so be it.  If Reek had been the one to finally push Arion away from the rise, he would never let it go and would always hold a guilty heart.

But maybe he had a point, Reek was worse than him.  Empathy may not have come naturally to the socially awkward warrior, but at least he tried; whereas Reek's social apathy knew no bounds.  "I'm sorry," he repeated, this time a bit more sincere.  "But, don't you want to hear why?"  He looked back up at Arion with his trademark grin... If he knew him as well as he thought he did, the Greek would certainly get a kick out of recent events. 
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion watched with satisfaction as Reek stumbled back and sank down into the water, his eyes were wide with surprise. Ha! That just proved what the stallion had thought, the ragged male was even more selfish than himself. That guy only thought of himself. Always. Pathetic. Utterly fucking pathetic. It pleased the raging warrior that his friend (or was it former friend now?) was sprawled in the water like a lowly omega, it added to the sick satisfaction when Reek stuttered a bunch of nervous nonsense when he was at it. This was his place, at the bottom of the ranks instead of at the top.

Arion felt powerful with Reek on the water below him. Just a few steps forward, a few well placed hits and a blow to the throat then whatever high ranked position that the ragged male somehow managed to possess with belong to him. The stallion didn't understand how someone like Reek, a selfish, stupid, pathetic, self-serving bastard could achieve a high rank. Because that would simply lead to a disbanded pack, no one would follow him if they knew he only served himself.

Reek stuttered, uttering an insincere apology. Arion scoffed, he was only doing it because he was fucking scared for his life, pathetic bastard he was. Always, always only thinking of himself. Chiron was a much better companion, the Greek decided, even Krios was, at least they cared about him. Reek? Reek only wanted the best for himself. How he had managed to charm Saena into giving him a place in the high ranks was a mystery to the stallion, perhaps it was something with emotions. Yes, it had to be, emotions drove people to do stupid things. This was why if they suppressed emotion, the pack would have a better chance for success. Now, they were simply doomed to die, and Arion would watch it happen.

Reek repeated his apology which was followed by a question and a grin. Arion scowled, turned his back on him and curled up in the water. "Don't bother apologizing since you obviously don't mean it," he called over his shoulder. "Just stuff it in your already filled ass," Arion was not going to explode here and now, but now he was seriously considering the option of officially leaving once more.

"Tell me whatever fucking gossip you have, I'll love you hear how you managed to cheat others into giving you good positions in the ranks given how you would be unable to earn them rightfully, being a completely selfish and pathetic jerk," the Greek growled, "By the way, you better do something to repair whatever friendship we have left because if you don't, I'm going to leave for good and you can rest well knowing it you was you who prompted my final decision. And that's a promise."
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Bitter words continued to fly out of Arion's mouth, even in the wake of Reek's apology.  He turned away like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum— and whilst he continued his incessant shouting match, Reek found stable footing once more. After the initial surprise of Arion's aggressive rambling wore off, Reek found himself brimming with fury. Taking a few steps forward toward the shouting warrior, Reek began to feel a tight ripple of anger radiating through his chest. How dare he make accusations like that. Reek had never been the type of wolf to care about respect, but Arion crossed a line once the word cheat passed his lips. He was still a subordinate.

One that was too big for his britches.

The corners or Reek's mouth twisted into a nasty snarl.  "You know what— It doesn't fucking matter now," he spat, voice sopping with vitriol.  He had sought his friend to share a pleasant conversation... not this unwarranted bullshit.  "Just because I haven't been around to hang out with you this past week doesn't give you the goddamn right to speak to me that way. I came to find you... my fucking friend, to tell you that I'm finally unraveling my own personal shitstorm and you come at me with this bullshit."

"But, you know what I don't fucking get? he continued, shooting Arion a malicious glare. "Why you're being such a sad-sack anyway.  Your wife didn't leave you high and dry...  we both lost Smash— get over it.  So what? You feel something.  Welcome the rest of the fucking world Arion.  You're my goddamn brother... but this shit won't fly."  If he wanted to leave, so be it. Insubordination would not be tolerated.
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
long post is long. i got carried away. don't feel obliged to match the length. :)

Arion indeed acted childish when he turned his back on Reek, but then, when had he ever acted like a full grown adult? He didn't even truly consider himself a 'grown-up', they were all so weird to him, like they became another species entirely when they turned a year old. They claimed to be too old to play, but truth to be told, you didn't ascend to adulthood just because you lived for one year. It didn't make sense to him at all. He didn't get the idea of needing to be mature when you got older, seriously, who cares? He did what he liked to do whenever he wanted to do and no one, no one would stop him. Living on the world for a year didn't change that. So what if he acted childish? He never claimed to be wise, or to be a 'grown-up', he didn't see why he couldn't act childish. It just didn't make sense to the warrior.

A subordinate he indeed was, but only in the eyes of Reek and Saena and other wolves like them. They never understood did they? All of them leaders. Arion might submit to them, but he did that only when he wanted to and to appease their desires to be acknowledged as one of the top. But to Arion, he was his own man through and through, he was not of a low rank or a high one, he supported them when it benefited him and he left when it benefited him. He would be a meek little lamb when he wanted to be and act the part of a subordinate, but when he didn't like it, he asserted himself. Arion was sure an odd wolf, because he seemed to have suppress his natural wolf instincts and had different ideas on hierarchy than typical wolves.

Still a subordinate. The Greek would've laughed himself to death if he knew what Reek was thinking. But thankfully, for Arion's sake, he did not have the power of mind reading.

The chocolate Greek's ears splayed to either side of his skull when Reek finally began to retaliate. Now he didn't know whether or not to shut the ragged male out entirely or appease his own curiosity and listen. Finally, like always, his curiosity won out and so Arion listened to what the other male had to say, though he listened with closed eyes; he did not have the confidence to stare at Reek when he spoke and not attack him aggressively.

He resisted the urge to turn around and scowl when Reek said that just because he hadn't been around to hang out with Arion this past week didn't apparently give Arion the right to speak to him that way. The right? The right?! Did the homely wolf know nothing? First of all, the stallion didn't need to have the right to do anything in first place. Secondly, in this case, he had every right to talk to Reek in that manner. Every. Fucking Right. Stupid idiot.

Arion didn't see the glare the ragged male shot him as his eyes were closed, though even if he was staring at Reek, he still wouldn't really care if he caught the glare. After all, the newly crowned Alpha had no right to do so. Still, he kept listened but the more he heard, the more he felt the berserk fiery anger burning beneath his breast. No, this wasn't him. He was not one to go all berserk because of emotions, and he wasn't going to do so now. Calm down. Calm down. Reek's just one motherfucking idiot like all the rest. You miscalculated and thought he was like you, but you were wrong. It doesn't matter now, you always miscalculate at least one thing. It isn't his fault, you thought he was like you but in reality he isn't. He's just one of the 9 out of 10 normal and utterly boring people, like every other wolf you've met.

"You done?" Arion murmured softly when he felt that Reek was done with his rant. "I would thank you for the welcome if it had been necessary," he said evenly, calmly, having regained his stoicness once more. "Technically your wife left for a some time but came back, then you dumped her-" he said recalling his conversation with Wynter the other day. "-why did you do that though?" The chocolate Greek opened an eye and glanced up cooly at the ragged male, though intentionally avoiding his gaze as a gesture of respect, or subtly mocking faux respect in this case. But Reek wouldn't know the difference. "You found someone else didn't ya? Someone better to replace Wynter." The Greek didn't really know it for a fact but he could guess since the ragged male didn't seem to be the type of wolf that dumped someone just because they were gone for sometime. Or perhaps he had miscalculated the guy once again. He had overestimated Reek and was let down, this was a hard, sharp lesson that a wolf always had to be underestimated first until further assessed.

"You wouldn't mind if I hooked up with Wynter then, would you?" Arion commented innocently in an offhand manner, still only gazing at Reek with one eye, the other one still closed. He didn't know why he said that, because he didn't really know the golden female; it just came out of his maw. It didn't really matter anyways, he and Wynter would never get together because the female was thinking of leaving the Rise. And, when had he ever loved someone anyways? He didn't even think himself capable of that kind of love for god's sake. Anyways.....

Congratulations Thanatos Arion Acheron-Jayfeather! You didn't go all berserk again!
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
With a final disapproving huff, Reek relented and allowed his body posture to relax into a more neutral stance.  Arion's childish tantrum ceased as the Greek regained a semblance of calm.  Finally.  Without copious amounts of poppy to level out Arion's erratic personality, a new side of him had reared it's ugly head. He was Aggressive, hotheaded, and more of a dick than usual.  Perhaps Reek should have left him a druggy and a slave to his vices.  His health spiraled out of control, but at least he was complacent.

He then spoke calmly about Reek's ex-mate, Wynter, but once the word replacement drifted off his lips Reek's heart hitched in his chest. Did he already know? He couldn't have seen, they had been so careful. But, what Reek had completely forgotten to account for was his scent. He had practically bathed in Saena's scent and the mark of her claim lingered thick in his pelt... as his with hers. Arion was sure to pick up on that, he was too analytical for his own good.

"So what if I have?" Reek replied with a bitter intonation. Wynter had made her choice as soon as she left the pack territory. She hadn't just left the rise... but, she left the family , and Reek had moved on. The bitterness that had built in her absence would never truly fade. But Arion was right in one respect, he had moved on to someone better. Saena had made him happy in ways Wynter could never dream of, and for the first time in what felt like ages, Reek was brimming with positivity (although, it would have been hard to see in the moment).

Wynter could be all Arion's for all Reek cared and it seemed that was precisely what he wanted. "What, do you want my blessing?" he spat. "Wed her, bed her, I don't care... just leave me out of it."
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
As far as Arion was concerned, he was not a hot headed wolf but a non confrontational being; he preferred to sort things out diplomatically and calmly if that was possible. Deep in their hearts lay a wild creature, that he knew. Wolves were wild and the moment they were born - no, strike that, the moment they were created, the wild instinct was embedded deep within them. To be aggressive and confrontational, to be pack creatures but most predominantly, they were wild. And Arion was wild too, and although though he had managed to suppress that urge better than others, it was still there and now it was appearing more often; it had been happening ever since Smash's departure, when he realized emotions were always, always there and not even the most powerful of wolves could detach it from themselves completely.

So with his emotions appearing more often than Arion was used to, added with the fact that the wild beast inside him was now stirring from its long sleep and ready to be active once more, he became more violent, aggressive, impulsive, reckless, hot-headed, confrontational and brash. This time, emotions got the better of him, forcing the sleeping emotional driven beast inside him to stir and rear it's ugly head, taking over his normally pragmatic and cunning side temporarily. It could've been permanent, but Arion refused to become those stereotypical idiotic wolves, he refused to become a...normal and therefore became himself once more. This time, just this time and in this situation, perhaps his stubbornness was what had saved him.

"Nothing,"
Arion replied with the same eerie calmness, "I asked because I wanted to see my presumption was true; that wolves could indeed move on and live in the present. As you probably don't know, most wolves I have met in my past prefer to live in the past. I cannot, on the other hand, say the same for myself." The stallion tilted his head thoughtfully and opened both eyes, regarding Reek with a cold sort of thoughtfulness. "Or for you," he added with an afterthought.

"Your request has been granted, milord," Arion said, the corner of his lips quirking faintly upwards. "Wynter is leaving, so I doubt anything's going to happen between us, not that anything would've if she stayed." The stallion remained silent for a moment, his eyes emotionless as he lost himself in his thoughts, leaving the world of painful reality for sometime before he forced himself back into the present world. "I'm....sorry for my rude outburst just now, sir, because while my anger was warranted and justified, my aggressive and disrespectfulness was not," Arion said, just managing to choke out the apology, not because he didn't like apologizing; because he really didn't care, but because it sounded weird on his tongue. "Do you believe a truce is possible? As you do not seem keen to recover our friendship," the Greek spoke mildly, well, as mildly as he could get; it still probably sounded pretty...well, unmild (that probably wasn't even a word), but it was better than outright sarcasm.

Arion was speaking in an extremely out of character polite manner right now, which surely should perplex or annoy Reek. But truly, that wasn't his intention (okay maybe it kind of partly was); he was simply acting like the nobleman he was before he left Cerberus's Pavilion. He supposed old habits didn't really fade away after all.
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Fade in a few?

The raggedy wolf nodded along to Arion's spiel about living in the present and quite frankly, Reek had become the embodiment of that sort of sentiment following his break with Wynter and his subsequent romance with Saena. The revelation that Wynter was leaving was news to Reek, however it was probably for the best that she left— seeing him with Saena would have been too much to take, and while Reek was still bitter toward his ex-mate, he still didn't want to put her through that sort of heartache. "That's probably for the best," he mumbled.  Seeing her go permanently would still be hard, but Reek would not interfere.

But, what came next confused Reek far more than Arion's initial outburst. An apology. While Reek felt the apology was well warranted in the wake of Arion's glaring disrespect, the overly respectful delivery struck the rangy alpha as odd. Sir? Milord? The fuck? Those sorts of titles held no place in the common vernacular in Reek's presence.  Although he was the newly crowned alpha (and quite proud of his achievement), he still viewed himself as just a normal wolf— a normal wolf who just happened to co-lead the pack.  No biggie.

"Look, Arion— you can talk to me like a normal wolf," he responded, tone softening now that Arion took the first few steps into fixing whatever the Greek had stirred up.  "The pleasantries... uh, don't do that— Not a fan," he hastily added jokingly in the hopes he could lighten the mood between the two.  The fact that he believed their friendship had been scuttled permanently was simply preposterous; friends fought... that was a normal thing. However, Arion was new to the whole friend thing, so what was he to expect?  

"No truce necessary," he continued. "It's gonna take more than a little squabble to tear the dynamic duo apart."
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
last post from me

Arion made no comment on what Reek said about how Wynter leaving would be the best. The best? Really? The pack's numbers were dwindling and one of their numbers were leaving. How could it be the best? Wynter was an able body, as far as he was concerned, and therefore when she left, the Rise would be weaker than it was before. He didn't understand how Wynter leaving would be for the best, but he didn't voice his opinion, god knows what kind of fit Reek would go into.

The stallion glanced at Reek as the ragged male said that he could talk to him like a normal wolf and that he shouldn't speak to the newly crowned Alpha in that formal fashion, that, apparently, the bedraggled wolf was not a fan of that. Arion merely nodded, he didn't trust himself not to say anything rude if he opened his maw; he was still fuming with anger. At least his use of nobleman speech managed to annoy the guy, at least something worked.

"Okay,"
Arion replied to Reek's words about how a truce wasn't needed. "Good. Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do." With a curt nod, he turned and departed.
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
To the archives! We're gonna need a new one! I'll throw up a thread sometime tomorrow!

Arion took his leave in typical anti-social fashion.  But despite his perceived anger, at least the two weren't at each others throats and ripping each other to shreds. The crisis had been averted, barely, but Reek hoped a critical point of that nature would never be reached.  Watching as Arion left, Reek shook his head in confusion. Whatever it was that had gotten stuck in Arion's crawl still confused Reek to no end, but the Greek would have to get over it and deal.  Like many other things in Reeks life, it was time to move on.

He sighed, regretting that the situation had gone so awry, and set off back toward his new home in the waterfall and to Saena's embrace.