Redtail Rise in the middle of shadows
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
what the hell, arion... 0_0 he wrote himself

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:  language?

Arion remained in the cool water as his thoughts drifted to the day he had almost left Redtail Rise. He realized if not for Saena arriving there just on time and dissuading him from taking that particular choice of action, he would really have walked away and left the Rise once and for all. He might regret it once he ran away to a safe distance but he would persuade himself that it was the right decision even if it was so obviously wrong. It was so much better to stay here despite the fact that he never saw his closest friends anymore.

If it wasn't for Saena, Reek would be a crying wrecked mess right now. And for a moment, Arion wished selfishly that the ragged male would feel that way for abandoning him when he needed the bedraggled male most. He deserved it, the chocolate stallion thought vehemently but the Greek would not be the source of it, he might be a jerk but he wasn't that evil. No, Reek would feel it when the gods willed him to feel it, and no sooner or later.

The stallion was jerked rudely out of his thoughts when an excited voice rang through the quiet forest air followed by an overexcited child bounding into the river, sending up a spray of water in his wake and barreled into the chocolate warrior. Luckily, Arion was ready and rolled a shoulder forward, steadying himself and when the bony wolf charged into him, the Greek remained still and became a solid wall of chocolate fur, flesh and blood and managed not to tumble into the water like a complete idiot.

The stallion's features remained resolutely stoic even when Reek bumped his shoulder and said that he had gossip and that rule number one of being his friend was that he, the stallion had to listen. Arion scoffed. "Oh, yeah?" he snorted, "then where were you when I was brooding by myself and could use someone, oh I don't know, maybe my best friend to talk to?" he said, his face was serenely, eerily calm. His anger was not boisterous by any means, his was an icy storm that drove knives into hearts.

"I don't want to have to do this," Arion began then stopped. "Actually, fuck that. I do want to do this. I'll like to do this very much. So while you were off doing whatever you were fucking doing, I was depressed and it wasn't because of withdrawals, okay. I was in this pit of melancholy and so finally I made a decision and decided to leave Redtail Rise. Not for a wandering mission, like for good and I was really going to leave when Saena intercepted me. And even then, I was about to leave until somehow, some fucking how I thought of your reaction at Smash's departure and what would happen to you, or Saena for that matter if I left. Then I didn't leave," throughout all that Arion remained steady and calm though he was burning with rage beneath (which didn't happen much). "I actually thought about how you would feel, like that, that is a big fucking miracle. Though now I don't know why I even did that. You didn't even know what happened did you?"

Arion cocked his head, "Just so you know, if I left, you wouldn't be able to find me even if you searched the four ends of earth and I would never have come back. How would you like that, hmm?"

Okay, maybe he went a bit overboard with all that but as far as he was concerned, Reek deserved all that. He still had a lot to say but decided not to waste his precious breath talking to this wolf, no, he'll see how the guy would react first.
Messages In This Thread
in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 12, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 05:18 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 17, 2015, 01:31 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 19, 2015, 09:16 AM