Redtail Rise in the middle of shadows
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion rose to his full height and squared his shoulders when Reek staggered back in the river in confusion. That complete fucking asshole. The chocolate stallion was doing all he could not to charge through the water and tackle the rangy bastard and beat some fucking sense into him. The warrior would never claim to be the most selfless of wolves nor the most empathetic, in fact he was quite the opposite but he wasn't as ignorant of others as Reek seemed to be right now. At least he knew when to apologize when needed, even if he didn't mean it.

Reek spoke, saying he had apparently been busy as an excuse with a confused expression plastered dumbly upon his homely features. Arion restrained himself and forced himself to remain calm and keep listening as his supposed best friend said they were going to get to that and that it was all part of the 'gossip' apparently and that he, Arion didn't need to rip him a new asshole. As if that wasn't enough, Reek called him, the one that was doing the right thing, a asshole and laughed it off. Laughed it off.

HE LAUGHED IT OFF. WTF?

"Yes, I promised you I would never leave, but I only keep promises to those who are worthy of them in first place. And right now, you're the last person I would keep a promise to. Besides, how would I know you wouldn't leave? I was a stupid fool when I gave you my word that day," Arion was trembling with fury now. Reek could've apologized sincerely and then they would talk just like every day. But instead, he was laughing and telling him that he was 'busy' as an excuse.

Normally, Arion was a calm wolf, even when he was raging. But there was a line you know? And Reek crossed the line the moment he laughed the Greek's words off. "I don't claim to know much about the nature of wolves, I don't know much nature, nor do I understand wolves but I know you are a big fucking arsehole with a stick buried permanently in your ass." His hackles bristled along the strong curve of his spine as he spoke, ears flattened against his skull and finally, his black lips pulled back to bare his fangs in fury.

"What would Saena say if she knew that you were the one that confirmed my decision to leave once and for all when she tried so hard to dissuade me from leaving in first place? I tried to understand how you felt when I was on drugs and did my best to stop, but you, you're so fucking selfish you don't even try. You're worse than me. You utter fool." Arion's nostrils flared. 
Messages In This Thread
in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 12, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 05:18 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 16, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 17, 2015, 01:31 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: in the middle of shadows - by Arion - July 19, 2015, 09:16 AM