Sawtooth Spire wings won't take me, heights don't phase me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Exploring the spire's highest peak. Maybe someone Tat hasn't met yet? ;) No more than two please!
The blue devils weighing him down were gone. Tonravik's grand reveal has since dispelled melancholy, brightening up every aspect of the Gamma's life. Atuaserk, Malrok, Pingasut and Sitamat. All boys, all healthy. They stoked that flame he had when he first joined. While it was ill-starred that Sawtooth Spire has faced it's fair share of loss, the puppies imparted renewed vigor within their downcast providers. Kapvik was all too happy to be free of that slump, now able to throw himself to work with fiery zeal. It has felt like ages since he faced a new dawn with optimism.
INDENTKapvik took to the unplumbed heights of their home. Often did he look to the sky-scraping spire to marvel its prismatic, frigid peak. What was up there? Was it accessible? These were the questions he hoped to answer today, walking along narrow ledges and labyrinthine caves. Higher and higher he climbed, muscles aching from the exertion. Thin air made his lungs burn. Often did he stop to rest before moving on. No pain, no gain.
INDENTReaching the summit was a matter of trial and error. The wolverine had to double back many times before his paws touched snow. I'm on the right path. The rest of the way there was straightforward, passing through wintry steeples and rugged overpasses before finally – finally! – reaching the summit. A bald, ovular area greeted him. Hefty boulders served as protection from biting winds. These very winds stroked his heated skin. Kapvik sighed at the sensation, walking to the center of the oval. The snow that has accumulated here over time brushed against his stomach. More energy must be spent just to walk through all this snow. The wolverine plopped over and began making wolf angels. He was too tired to fight against nature so he was going to play with it instead.
Rise Against - Ready To Fall
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]