Fairspell Meadow If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
It seemed natural for anyone to ask her what happened to her eye. Curiosity was not limited to cats, after all. But she was tired of just saying "I don't know, I can't remember". This wolf wanted a badass story, didn't he? There would be no harm in telling a little white lie like Charon did every once and awhile.

"This raven attacked me when I was walking past her territory when I was younger." She gestured towards the one-eyed raven with its head. She assumed it was female; her mother had mentioned something about the leader of the ravens (and one of the largest) was female. It could very well be her. "I guess she was trying to eat me. She scratched my eye and blinded me, but I tore out her eye when I fought back." The raven clacked her beak in quick succession, bobbing her head as she did so. Potema wondered if that was what raven laughter sounded like.

"I guess I did something to impress them. They've been following me around ever since." She looked around to the gathered birds, noticing how more and more of them had gathered, probably in the hopes that a meal would be nearby, or just out of curiosity. It was almost ominous in a way, to see so many harbingers of death in one place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it - by Potema - July 21, 2015, 05:00 PM