Great Bear Wilderness If it ain’t broke, you can bet I’m gonna break it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
this is actually in Bramblepoint :) @Finley lets do this thing!

Since this ^ is gonna be a major gamechanger I'm gonna open this up and save that confrontation for later.  I don't wanna have to make too many assumptions since I have no clue how its gonna go  :)  This can also be made BWP if the joiner prefers!

After his brief flying lesson, Colt had managed to cross the meadow neighboring the Mesa and get to woods once more before collapsing to his haunches for a rest.  He was crazy sore and fully ready for a nap, which he intended to start immediately.  

Stretching, he winced as it pulled bruised muscles, then sighed happily, closing his eyes.  Already he was plotting his next adventure and wondering if any cliffs round here were prime for some diving.  That was the closest he could think of to satisfy his itch for some air time.  He'd done the same before, and that first jump was always the best.  Yes.  This was happening, though he was smart enough that he'd wait until some of the soreness went away.  With his luck he'd likely land on that side and slap, pain.  Adrenaline he liked.  Pain? Not so much.

When he drifted off, it was a light sleep, as he'd taken to doing since wandering as a loner.  Able to rest, but ready to bail should something not so friendly happen upon him.