Blackfeather Woods Give 'Em Hell Kid
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: slight gore and violence.
@Burke
Cyn saw a mutt cross over the border. Didn't he know where the border was? Her top lip moved up showing her teeth. She stalked over by the wolf without making a sound. She avoided twigs and leaves. Just pretend you are a spy looking for information. Her mind worked with her for once. When she put her mind to it Cyn could do anything. Well not anything, but you get the point.

As soon as she got close she lunged for his neck catching him off guard. She felt the windpipe in the wolf's throat. Her jaw snapped shut and she could feel it break. She pulled back with her jaws still shut causing the flesh and fur to pull away from the body. Blood gushed out of the open wound. It covered Cyn and made her coat a crimson red. She spit the chuck of flesh to the ground. The taste of iron was in her mouth. Wait was this real? Of course you idiot. At least her mind was back to normal. Burke! Her howl echoed in the sky.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked up at the howl and frowned was there something wrong? He instantly got up and rushed to the howl that came from his pack mate. It was Cyn! He hoped she wasn't getting in trouble at the borders, maybe it was just a loner that wanted to join. He slowed down once he got close. The tank of a male moved without sound since he wanted to study the scene first before going in. He crept closer to be surprised with the sight of a dead wolf and .. Cyn!

He hadn't been keeping track of Cyn yet since usually one had to be at least a member for a month before they seemed loyal enough to even try for the brotherhood. But if the female had such an instinct to kill Burke was more than happy that she listened to their words at her training. He appeared from he shadows. "Look at you, Little Killer," he let out and trotted closer. "I see you listened to my words, huh?," he spoke, looking really proud. Burke then looked at her and quirked up his lips. "You want that red paw mark on your shoulder, I see. I assume you want to be a Spy? I mean with such ferocity you could become an assassin too."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
She nodded, his words were permanantly stuck in her mind. "I never thought of being an assassin." A smile creeped up onto her face. She knew there was blood all over her, but she could tell Burke could see what she had done. She also liked the nickname he had called her. She had a decision with spy or assassin. She definitely didn't want to be a priest.
I know it was short. I tried my best.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
As long as you are having fun!

Burke nodded in reply to her. "Yes, then you won't get missions to get information but then you will have a mission to kill or torture someone when a wolf comes to us when he wants another killed," Burke explained. If he was really honest there were more missions in Spying than in killing but everyone had their own thing.

"If you want to be a Dark Sister you will need to pick one and follow that training successfully. You already killed a wolf so if the training goes well then you are in the Brotherhood," Burke spoke with a smile. "We do advise to also pursue the trades of the branch you are picking. Do you know which trades are connected to which branch?"
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
She nodded. Her brain was debating the pros and cons. In the end being a spy had more pros than an assassin did. So she would be a spy. "I think I'll go with being a spy. It goes better with me and my personality. Yes I do know the trades that go with each branch." She had learned a lot just by asking others.You are such a nerd Cyn. She wasn't a nerd she was just curious. Her eyes shifted back to the body which had a pool of blood surrounding it.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I talked with the other Pack Managers, and this kill can't count for the Dark Brotherhood. Sorry! It is the last task a wolf needs to accomplish after finishing the five training threads. She will need to kill an NPC again after that. But! This kill made a very good light shine on her in Burke's eyes!

Burke nodded in return. "Perfect, you are well informed then," he hummed. "I can't even do my council job with you!" He meant that in a positive way. The dark king was very pleased with he female process and he even looked a bit happy. He decided that he could reward her with some extra training at least because she had listened so well. 

"Do you want an extra private training?," Burke asked with a hint of a smile. Maybe that was something he could reward the female with since he didn't know her well enough to think of something she would like as a reward. She seemed a hard worker and if there was something Burke liked it was hard workers.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
That's okay! Cyn does feel good that she protected her pack at least :)
Cyn smiled seeing how happy Burke was with her. Private training? That would be great! "Yes, please." She was polite since he had asked. She wondered when they would start. She shook her body and tried to get some of the blood that wasn't dried yet off of her fur. "I wonder how I'll get all of this out of my fur." She said mostly talking to herself.

There was dried blood all over her and her mind tried to think where there was a water nearby. It failed and she looked at Burke to see if her knew. Maybe she could just leave it in for now.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Yes! We updated the Dark Brotherhood page including how to join etc. The 5 trainings are also on there! :D

Burke nodded courtly. He wouldn't mind to give her some extra training. She was motivated after all. The alpha was sure she was going to focus on her training and become a dark sister. After her hard work she was be rewarded with the title and being in the elite club. "Well that can be a lesson too," he pointed out. "You will have to wash it off and maybe let someone help lick your fur clean." Usually that was done by a mate, given that Cyn didn't have one.. she would have to find a willing pack member. 

"Alright lets focus on sneaking. You know how to sneak because of hunting for food of course, but hiding from a predator is different than from a deer," he explained. "Show me how you would sneak on a deer. Try to get closer to me without me noticing."
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
She was thankful for the information. She would have to clean herself later. She got right into the training. She went and hid herself in some trees and felt the wind against her fur. Both of the scents had been going East which was away for both of them. She kept low to the ground and crawled behind Burke. She avoided things that would make a sound and give her away.

As she got closer and closer to Burke she could hear his breathing. Would she be caught or would she actually succeed doing this? Cyn's tail didn't move and her eyes darted from place to place looking for things that would make him notice her. She crawled inch by inch getting closer and closer to him.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke sat down and listened to his surroundings. It was almost exciting to know that he was hunted. Was this how deer felt? So far the girl was doing a good job. He wasn't smelling her or hearing her. But that might be coming later. Burke smirked. He would be an easy target if he was just standing still and this was a mini quest after all, if she wasn't seen then it was good. Burke decided to walk into the direction with the wind, since that was where the female probably was. 

Now she had to make sure to hide from Burke's moving body. It was almost like an actual spy mission since she had a target and she needed to make sure not to seen.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
As Burke started to move Cyn backed up and hid herself again. He was now facing towards the wind making her have to move to a different spot. She got lower to the ground going down as far as possible. She found some mud that wasn't too wet and rolled her body in it. She got almost all of her scent off of her and also had some camouflage as well. Somehow she had been silent the entire time. This was going to be difficult.

Her mind raced trying to find ways she could get him without being spotted or smelled. How could she get to him? An idea popped into her head that she hoped would work. She grabbed a rock using her mouth and tossed it into some bushes behind Burke. The leaves moved and the entire bush made a sound. Hopefully he would fall for the trick.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke started to walk on his normal pace to see if he could get a whiff of Cyn, but the girl proved herself to e damn good at it. He walked on and then realized that she must have moved already. Just when he was about to inspect further he heard a bush rustle. He turned to it, but Burke couldn't believe she would actually make a bush rustle like that. Burke scanned the area around him trying to see if the girl was hiding somewhere else.

Because with movement scent was released and where the movement was, there was no Cyn scent. Burke slowly turned and then fixed himself on another part. He could smell her ever so slightly and when he stepped closer he realized that there was a wolf blending in the muddy ground. Now he knew there was a wolf talking him, but if he wouldn't know then he probably wouldn't have seen her. "Perfect Cyn. Very good. You can really camouflage and hide yourself well," Burke praised.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Was she supposed to answer him or was this a part of it? She decided that he probably had stopped, so she stuck her head out of the bush. "Thanks Burke." She didn't mind how dirty she was anymore. He probably found her scent. Maybe he did trick her and she fell for it. She almost laughed at how she most likely fell for it. Almost. Burke would probably think she was crazy if she laughed when nothing funny happened. A smile just spread on her face trying not to laugh about it. She felt proud that he had said what she did was perfect. "I still had my scent, so I used the mud to try and mask it also while using it for camouflage."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I will archive it after your post! Last post from me!

Burke looked at the muddy female. "I can see that," he chuckled. "Good job, you are creative with your surroundings. I like it," he spoke. And when Burke complimented something he meant it. He liked to think he was brutally honest most of the time. There were some times where he couldn't be brutally honest. He looked over her. "I really think you can become a good spy, Cyn," he spoke. "There are only one more training before you can start on your quests. I will howl for you for your next training," he spoke. He then bid her goodbye, thinking about her next training and how to do it well. She would need to learn about body language, which was a broad topic to tackle.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn smiled and nodded. A successful training session was great. One more of her small goals was slowly coming true. She excited to become a spy. She pulled her head out of the bush and walked around it to shake off. She shook only a little bit of the stuff in her fur and went to go find a river or something to wash herself in. This would take a long time to get out.