The Sunspire apples fall from trees... not bushes
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Anyone welcome :)

There wasn't much good healing supplies, which worried the ghostly man. The storm probably blew most of the Sunspire herbs away. All he found in the days of walking around were cobwebs and moss. It was a good start, but not great. The cobwebs were only good for stopping blood and the moss was good for carrying water. He didn't have the best medical suplies in the world.

Light green orbs stared down at the cobwebs. A sigh escaped him. "This just won't do. I'll need to go out and travel for more herbs." Despite being with other wolves, he still spoke to himself. He still had to get used to Pack life. 

He shoved the cobwebs into a corner of the den and turned to go out. He didn't want to go out again. He just got here not even three days ago and now he was out for another quest. He walked further out, poking around to find any dasies. As he walked further, he found a large rock with grass under it. He used a paw to flip it over, revealing a few dasies. He could take these for travel.
· .˚
I am lost in the echo.
31 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Echo watched from farther away. A male wolf who had been looking for something. Sure, she was still sometimes restless, but she got used to it over time. She hadn't met this wolf yet and was itching for some company. She watched him find some daisies and his eyes seemed to brighten. She got closer to him. He seemed friendly enough to talk to."Hello." She smiled and remembered to act friendly with wolves in the pack. She could tell he was in the pack otherwise why would he even be here? Her tail wagged from left to right at a normal pace. Friend? Her mind seemed to have forgotten about anything else, but making a new friend.
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't expect another wolf to be here, so the voice startled him, almost dropping the flowers. It gave him a second to get himself together. Yes, he was certainty not used to hearing one's voice. Some might find that embarrassing, he thought it was normal. He had only heard his own voice for two years. At least that's what he thought.

He studied the female. She seemed to be friendly. Nice tone of voice with a wagging tail. "And hello to you too." He let his own tail wag from side to side. His mood was very light today. "My name's Inari.
· .˚
I am lost in the echo.
31 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I'm Echo." She felt bad startling him. He looked like he was ready to go somewhere."If you wouldn't mind could I come with you wherever you are going. I haven't been on a walk lately." She kept her voice calm not to scare him again by raising her voice in excitement. His scent was fairly new and hardly smelled of the land yet. There was a hint of alpha's scent in the mix, so she knew she was in no danger.

She remembered when the alpha had taken her into Sunspire and she had gone out on an adventure the next day. She must've smelled new to the pack too, although she was in it for about a few weeks or so. She did not know the exact amount since when she went wandering it felt like the longest time.