Great Bear Wilderness A Disheartening Reunion
72 Posts
Ooc — Noah
The fox's trance broke when hearing his brother's name. Tears already streaked his face as he slowly turned to the poor bird. His old personality was shattered, and he would've likely died on the spot if it wasn't for her. He made a weary and sad smile towards her before turning to his brother. "Too late, eh brother?" he weakly walked to a nearby tree, starting to dig into the ground. It would be the twelfth grave he was going to dig, and likely the best he'll make. Pulling the dirt away, he knew that it was a tradition only humans did (to his knowledge), but his old friendships made him into something of one. He turned towards the bird. "I know you were friends with...Scratch...so can you help me bury him?" He turned back to the will-be grave, choking back his cries. "You...you probably can't dig the hole...or carry the larger bits of him, but...you can look for...the rest of him. It's fine that you...you don't help, but I thought...you might like to help." he resumed his digging, silently sobbing with the occasional hic. 

With all of his mixed emotions, he started to develop a cold anger for two people. The first was for himself, as he could've gotten to his brother if he didn't make the mistake at the lake. The second was for a certain wolf out there, one he could faintly smell on his brother's remains. While it didn't show too much right now (if it could be seen), he knew it would spark up eventually.
Messages In This Thread
A Disheartening Reunion - by Hiraku - August 12, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Itsy - August 14, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Hiraku - August 14, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Itsy - August 16, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Hiraku - August 17, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Itsy - August 18, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Hiraku - August 19, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Itsy - August 20, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Hiraku - August 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: A Disheartening Reunion - by Itsy - August 22, 2015, 12:56 AM