Blacktail Deer Plateau I will remember your face
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
A relief quickened him when he saw the mother and her child, yet he returned the tidings of both with mechanical motion. His mind remained abuzz, preoccupied with frantic prayers for those unaccounted for and numb to think of anything beyond that. The rain poured in too sharp a contrast to the flames behind them, and offered too quick a reprieve. Mordecai's departure for one named Harlyn, a name as lost on Malachi as Osprey's had been, was all that roped him back to the present and he found his mind reciting yet another plea for her.

In the midst of inner turmoil, he caught Lasher's gentle gaze turn upon him, and Malachi hesitated to follow. But he knew few beyond the ones gathered here, and as much as he yearned to aid in the search for Osprey and Dante and Harlyn, the only direction he could move his shaking legs was to the safety of the healer's den, out of the range of fire and rain and into the protection of the pack that remained.

Sorry this took so long. Last from me as well!
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Quick post from me.

Her father and Malachi shared something, some look that sent a message between them, as the others left to search for Dante and Harlyn and Osprey. Eilidh didn't much care for any of them, aside from Dante; her family was safe and while Dante remained unaccounted for, she was happy. Pappa, Mamma, and her brothers were safe, and that was all that mattered to her. The cream princess followed Malachi and her father back to the safety of the den, and after kissing her family members, she snuggled next to the grey guard to keep him safe.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue willow walked swiftly to the healing den, anxious and afraid. The burning woods still added fear to her heart, and there was deep feeling of loss as she realized Osprey and Dante were missing. She worried for the others too of course, but those two were at the forefront of her mind. her best friend and her leader also her friend. SHe wanted to growl softly at the way nature was dealing them so hefty blows lately. Fire and emotions and all sorts of ugly. She sighed as her daughter laid next to Malachi and smiled softly at her nudging both of them and settling herself down to sleep as well near lasher.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.