Lost Creek Hollow but call me home.
241 Posts
Ooc —
It's all good! (: Though I think I might have done the same with Harlyn here, so I hope a little PP is alright with you, too xD

Their song grew in strength and number, with Luke's voice adding to the chorus. Andalusia expected Mordecai to join them any moment to complete their quartet, but when a fourth howl rose, the note was not his, and their trio of voices - hers included - wavered to a stop.

The resounding echoes faded and a hush filled the Hollow. Andalusia steered her attention in the direction the call had sounded and pressed her ears forward. Save for the ambience of the forest, there came no further sound, until a rhythm of steps behind her alerted her to another's approach.

Andalusia turned and confirmed Harlyn's query with a short nod. "Don't think anyone missed it." She assumed Luke had heard it, too, for his howl had been the first to stop. Andalusia quickly fell in step with the darker woman and followed her through the trees. There had been nothing unsettling about the stranger's call, and curiosity remained her driving force. Theirs was a new scent to this part of the Wilds. Of course wolves would meet them with intrigue. Whether enemy or ally had yet to be determined, and Andalusia reserved her judgement for when they met the stranger face to face.

Soon enough she caught a flash of Luke's fur between the trees and, just beyond him, the tawny form of the stranger. Her tail rose like Luke's, and held a curious wave. Nothing seemed out of place, but better to be certain. Her gaze flicked over the tawny woman with interest, and she slowed her steps to allow Harlyn to approach first if she wished. Andalusia would follow, right on her hocks.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
but call me home. - by Harlyn - August 13, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Andalusia - August 14, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Eshe RIP - August 15, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Luke - August 15, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Harlyn - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Andalusia - August 16, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Eshe RIP - August 17, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: but call me home. - by Luke - August 17, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: but call me home. - by Harlyn - August 21, 2015, 06:04 PM