Silvertip Mountain Misty Eye Of The Mountain
PPC
59 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She nodded as Fitz told her where she should put the caches. It would be a lot of work to place ones around the borders of Silvertip, but she would try her best. And she wondered how long the plants would last in the caches before she would have to replace them. It would be an experiment as this whole thing was for her. Ryuu said her thanks to FitzDutiful and offered up a good bye. "If I need anything more I will ask the pack." She smiled and then turned to leave. She wanted to get started on her task immediately.  This was a great opportunity for her to give back to her pack.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful nodded as Ryuu moved to leave before saying his own goodbyes. "I wish you luck!" he told her, meaning every word of it. He was pleased that she seemed invested into the task that she had decided to take up. He was also pleased that she had chosen to take do something more from her own accord. She was a quiet member, but valuable nonetheless.

With that done, he headed back to his den and the pups, wondering once more what that blinking light had meant and what would happen now Ryuu was without it.