I'm bleeding on the inside
Hayde

It had been far to long since Hayde had seen those piercing blue eyes and that dark soft ebony coat. She had missed her sister dearly and had decided she needed to see her once more. Remembering the last time she saw her little sister, and the opportunity to join the dark pack even though she had refused. The pale woman wasn't ready then, wasn't ready to settle down but now was a different story. Hayde missed the company of others and especially missed her sister.

The pads on her paws were soar, and her feet weak and tired. She was thinner than usual and the consequences of being a lone wolf were starting to impact the pale wolfess. Winter was coming and things would only get worse...she needed help and there was only one place she even thought about going. Her feet led her to the borders of the dark pack, the last place she saw Lusa. With the energy she had left, Hayde called upon her sister hoping she stilled lived within these woods.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Ooo, so excited :D

Today, the dark wolf walked on the borders trying to get certain thoughts out of her mind. Grimnir and Baldur's disappearance bought her heavy sadness, but she needed to get over it. If she ever wanted any wolves to follow her on her quest, she needed to have a respectable stance. The stance of a strong determined Alpha. She desperately wanted the happy times with her mate out of her head.

Her ears perked up at the sound of a howl. Had another wolf come to join their ranks? Blackfeather seemed to become more popular these days. Lusa knew Burke was supposed to answer the call, but she was since she was in the area it wouldn' hurt to take a look. She needed the practice anyways.

The shadow ran amongst the trees. Her run was different however. She had a limp in her foot but that wouldn't stop her from sprinting and running. It was much better than before.

When she arrived to the place, she hadn't expected to see her sister at the doorstep. Her heart thumped wildly and her tail whipped at her sides when she saw the familiar face. It was Hayde for sure. Only this time, she looked more weak. Of course that didn't change Lusa's opinion of her. She was just happy to see her sister once more, especially at this time.

She ran up to her like an excited pup and licked her face in greeting. "Hayde, you're back! I thought you were gone for sure!"
Hayde
So am I :)

As she waited Hayde grew more anxious and nervous by the second, and questions raced through her mind. What if Lusa left? What happens if somebody else shows up? What if she doesn't want to see me? However when the movement of a shadowy figure came into view, the pale wolfess stood frozen prepared for the worse, but instead was showered in welcoming licks. "Ok, ok, stop stop...you'll make my fur look bad" she joked through laughter and was quick to lick her sister's own muzzle a few times. "I'd never leave you little sis, your ma famille" she said while a smile grew on her face.

Lusa's injured paw didn't go unnoticed, and Hayde felt a sudden anger stir within her at the thought of someone hurting her dark furred sister. She knew Lusa could handle herself, but Hayde held a strong and protective bond to her siblings and was always concerned about them. "What happened to your paw" she demanded not dominantly but instead held a worried expression on her face that was practically begging to know. Hayde's tail swayed gratefully behind her while she waited for Lusa's answer, enjoying being in the presences of her sister once again.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She shoved her sister playfully. "Give me a break," she said with sarcasam, "You already look bad." Hayde didn't look in tip-top shape for sure. It was obvious the loner life taken control. She wasn't the strong wolf Lusa had saw last time.

The Blackfeather girl smiled at her sister. "You better not, or I'm gonna have to hunt you down and follow you wherever you go." That was a joke of course, well more or less. It had been awhile since Lusa was in a cheerful mood. The storm really shaken her.

Her sister's expression turned from excited to worried as she took a look at her paw. She chuckled a little. It had been awhile since someone had a reaction like hers. It made Lusa feel all special. "It's alright," She reassured her, not wanting her to be worried. "I broke it awhile back. There was a storm and me and my babies could have drowned. I sacrificed my paw for them." It was still worth it too. She didn't know what to do if her children were killed.
Hayde
Hayde open her mouth in shock at her sister saying she looked bad. It's true she may not be in prime condition, but she still believed she could get any guy she wanted. "I might look bad, but I'm still better looking than you" she teased and stuck her tongue out at Lusa. It had been awhile since she had been in a mood this playful, and it truly felt good to laugh once again. She smiled when the dark girl said she would hunt her down and follow her wherever she went. "No need, I'm here now and I plan on staying" she said with a half serious tone but still kept that wickedly playful grin on her face.

As her sister explained what had happened to her paw, Hayde relaxed a bit but at the mention of babies her eyes shot up to Lusa's. "Umm excuse me but do I have little nieces and nephews you didn't tell me about" she said still with a shocked expression plastered on her face. "I always thought I would be the one to have kids first" she said while nudging her sister playfully. Excitement overwhelmed the pale female at the though of being an aunt and her tail wiggled rapidly behind her. "Who's the lucky guy" she asked curiously unaware of the possible pain she had just caused her sister.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She laughed a little. Hayde's personality still hasn't changed a bit. Her sister had always thought highly of herself and of course that had rubbed off on Lusa. When younger, the ebony wolf always wanted to copy everything she did.

She was happy to hear her sister wanted to st, but remembered just how many wolves are in Blackfeather. If Burke had come to the call, she doubted he'd let her join. Especially with Meldresi pregnant too. But she would not tell her sister. Not now at least. She didn't want to be the party pooper.

A smile crossed her face and she stood proudly. "Mm-hmm. I would have told you sooner, but at the time I wasn't even pregnant yet." She would never leave Hayde out of things like that. Her smile faded when she said her next words. "Well, his name was Grimnir. He was the best mate I could ever have, and sweetest." She always found his protection level cute. It made her feel special. "When the storm came, two of my packmates took one of my pups away. Right after Grim went to look for him. I never saw them again after that.
Hayde
The conversation slowly transferred from happy to depressing as Lusa went on to explain about her missing mate. The pale woman's icy eyes softened a bit as she reached out to gently nudge her sister's shoulder. Hayde didn't know what it was like to have a mate. Didn't know what is was to love someone other than her family.

The white furred female sighed before looking up into her sister's gaze. "Well who needs him. Your kids are going to have one amazing mom and an extremely badass aunt to take care of them" she suddenly exclaimed hoping to cheer Lusa up. "So, when am I going to meet these little pups of yours" the pale woman said with a smile attempting to change the subject completely and take her sister's mind of this Grimnir.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She sighed, looking up at her older sister. "Yeah, I guess. It won't be a walk in the park to forget though." She still had to find some way to forget. Maybe all the drama of the new pack will do the trick. Maybe it won't though. Or maybe she should just stay here. No. She couldn't do that.

She straightened up and became more serious at the next question. "Not now, but soon. If I wanted you to see them, my alpha would already be here. You can't st-" She paused, remembering that she we leaving soon. "Ok here's what's happening. I'm leaving this place soon to create my own pack. If you camp out by the hotsprings, I'll come pick you up and you can join me. Deal?"
Hayde
Hayde knew it would be difficult for her sister to move on from a lost mate, but life went on. Lusa needed her mind to be focused on the pups she had before she lost them too. The Ebony wolfess went on to say that Hayde couldn't see her sister's pups, not yet at least. She sighed but understood, she couldn't cross onto claimed territory and didn't expect Lusa to go completely out of her way so her pups could come meet their aunt who has been missing for so long.

However the next words that came from Lusa's mouth shocked the pale female, and she almost wondered if she had imagined them. Her little sister...becoming the alpha of her own pack? Both happiness and a bit of jealousy stirred within Hayde. She was proud for Lusa taking this big step in life and would be loyal to the end, but it was only natural for the pale girl to feel a small amount jealousy. "Deal."
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Last post for me! Ty for the thread :P

She smiled when she heard her sister's choice. So it was a deal. As soon as she told Burke she would be leaving, her and her pups would head up and pick her up by the springs. "Alright. The hotsprings are northwest from here. Just follow the lake outside Blacfeather and it lead you to it." Good thing she knew the lay of the land. All of that outriding had payed off. It could help her search for the new home.

Lusa glanced around, suddenly nervous someone may be watching her. She wouldn't want her sister to be attacked. "Okie-dokie. You better get a move on. I don't want you to get caught." She nuzzled her sister's shoulder. This was goodbye, for now at least. They would meet once again. "I'll see you in a day or two," she called, walking away, "Be there!" With those words said, she slunk back into the shadows, her form dissapearing into the woods.

-Lusa exits