Fairspell Meadow The webs we weave
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
Small starter, hrf.

@Nemesis

The wraith had parted from the pack lands and rather quickly, perhaps to get away from them or due to something else. It was hard to say, but once picking through the pack territory it self the women had left and quickly, once gathering those herbs. Alas it was her focus, to gather what she could here and now before the snows hit. Far as the women knew, they lacked healers then again Abelinda hadn't met anyone and didn't know of their trades either. She would have to meet them, eventually anyway. For the moment, she was far too busy collecting spider webs; they had a duel purpose for her. For binding wounds but also to act as a carrier for the herbs that were gathered, which she had yet to start upon in this area.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
The dark malice strode her way through her shadowed sanctuary with her head down. Her anger had flared up once again, causing tarnish and trouble in her footsteps. Her wrath was nothing to underestimate, it never was. But today, it was uncontrollable. From the moment she rose from her slumber, her mind ached with the thought of carnage. The last few days had been fine but she had known it was only a matter of time before she.. slipped. But thinking back, she didn't want to heal. When she wasn't angry, she was calm, and calm only led to softness. No, she had no mercy. None at all.  
Her heavy footfalls and careless stride echoed across the forest, and anyone within her reach would know to run the other way. The beast was back in town, an it was here to stay.

With a crooked smile, she lifted her head to see another dark female in her path. That wouldn't do. It was clear that the girl was a Blackfeather, so but no means could Nemesis hurt her, but she had absolutely no patience right now. She didn't need to put on a look, her malevolent nature shone through her any day and today, it was heightened a mile. Any smart wolf would know to steer clear. But she was interested in the girl, she didn't look soft like some other she knew. Blackfeather had been to light, in her opinion. But now that Misty was gone and Ayana was.. wherever she was, things had changed. The soft colours had faded and the darkness seeped in. For the better, she reminded herself. Ayana had been fun, and Nemesis had hoped to see more of her. Perhaps the feisty girl would return but by now, she had doubts. That would make them enemies but she would have no problem with that. She didn't like "friends" anyways.

She gave a light growl, making her presence known. Her faint hostility was nothing personal, but she had no reason to trust the newcomer, not until she proved herself.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
The wraith was far too busy to take notice of the approach from another, not that she was being mindless or stupid. Simply, she did not care whoever it maybe, no matter their rank or pack. Being what she was the wraith didn't have time for such petty things, not if they wished for the pack to have the herbs they needed for any upcoming battles. Alas at the women's growl Abelinda neglected to react save for an ear being shifted their way. "Is there something you need or are you going to waste my time?" The serpent wasn't going to beat around the bush, not that day and not with this one. Her task was far more important then appealing to someones aggression.

Those ghostly hued eyes shifted towards the darker women just once and for a brief moment, before the lithe female merely moved on past them. That keen nose going to work in the search for any herbs in the area. Whatever happened, well the serpent would deal with it but for now she cared not for the actions of her pack mate. Then again, she didn't know any of them well enough for them to be worth of her time, save for their leaders.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis snarled at the girl's tone. Who did she think she was? If anything, respect was the most important rule in Blackfeather, anyone smart would realise that. If the girl continued this way, Nemesis could make things very hard for her here, not to mention a new one to keep an eye on. If the girl proved to be a challenge, she would put her in her place, or someone else would.  
Stalking over to the girl, she let out a low growl. "If you don't understand your rank, you won't have a place here" She warned, almost maliciously. Around here, they were sticklers for respect, she knew. She had no time for silly little newcomers or packmates and their bantering, and Blackfeather certainly didn't either. But she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot. Cyn, was still here but Ayana and Misty were gone and soon she would be forced to mingle with the other one and now this one. At leased Ayana had been fun, and at the back of Nemesis's mind, she kind of missed her. But she quickly pushed away those thoughts and focused on the girl infront of her.
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
"That is not for you to decide." The wraith spoke little more then the truth, true this one may hold a higher rank then her. But what such decisions were in the Alpha's paws, not this girls. "I'm well aware of my rank and place, but I do not have time to waste arguing or fighting; unless you want herbs stocked for the winter I suggest you leave me to my duty or take it up with the Alpha." The serpent wasn't here to play games, much less to appeal to someone who they believed to be high and mighty for no apparent reason.

Ears flicking, the witch passed the dark women again only to pluck at certain types of berries which would be dried and used later on as was needed. But Abelinda knew better then to take those eyes off of the enraged women, simply she waited for this one to act out before returning the favor. Then again this one best keep an eye out for this little healer, for she maybe just be tending to Nemesis wounds one day..and slip something extra into that healing paste.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Sighing, she gave a slight shake of her head. It was all fine by her if they girl wound herself up in trouble, it wasn't her problem. "Yes, I know it's not for me to decide. But others won't be so reluctant to harm, in this pack. Just some advice" She shrugged. Frankly, she didn't have time to care about other's well being, specifically the stuck up. So she merged away from the topic, knowing quite well the girl couldn't do anything against her. She was precedence, and none would take that from her, no matter what the circumstances. Besides, there may be a day when the girl.. slipped up, her mind flared in bitter venom at the thought.

She was however, curious to what the girl was doing. This one was a witch, it seemed. From what she had come to understand, Meldresi was the only healer in Blackfeather so the dark girl could be of some use. Even a little above expendable was okay. But the skill were only shown in the form of a trade. Like herself, who was working diligently towards her Dark Sister training as well as Warden. 
"You must be a healer then, there is a trade for that" She pointed out, almost too friendly. Darkening her tone, she continued. "Blackfeather has many skilled Warrior and Spy's but it is healing we lack. What made you chose Blackfeather?" 
It came to her attention that she was being a little disrupting, but at least she was being pleasant. This was an unusual attitude for her and the girl should be happy she was this way.
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
An ear flicked in the she-wolf's direction. "Then so be it, I'll deal with it once it comes up." A simple statement that was true in it self, she couldn't deal with an issue if it hadn't arisen yet for the wraith to worry about. But that was Abelinda, she worried about there here and now, not the future or the past. The wraith knew a fight maybe unavoidable but she would never the less stand her ground when it required her to do so. Before then, it wasn't going to happen. Then again she may not have to, if the issue never became one in the first place; all too well knowing this one maybe blowing smoke up her rear.

Picking the berries as she was, the wraith was silent as she focused on her work. However she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the she-wolf's obvious point out. "As if I didn't know that already." Rather a mocking tone had entered her voice, just enough to be noticed. "And my reasons are my own, as to why I joined this pack." It was quite simple really, she didn't intend on spending the winter alone and without a pack to be a part of. Alas the wraith was not at all fazed by the dark ones utterance of skilled fighters and spies, it was nothing that bothered Abelinda; the silvered dame had seen her fair share of both and even had been a part of such things.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis frowned, almost out of pity when the girl gave her arrogant reply. She wasn't lying when she said others would not hesitate to harm. It was the bitter truth and this girl would learn the hard way, no matter how passive she was about it. This was not just any pack, not like this novice had just suggested. Things worked differently here, only a fool could not see that. 
But the newcomer did not understand her words, instead giving off a snarky reply to the wrong tone."I am still your superior. I don't care how much you don't give a damn, you are still required to respect me" She stated, not to pester but to inform. As the Alpha required respect, so did the ranks. Frankly, the girl's attitude was getting too rude to be taken lightly or as a mocking joke, but she lowered her temper. Burke would deal with the disobliging, it wasn't her job.

"What I meant was, if you seek it, there is another area of the medicines you can follow. You probably heard of it, the Dark Brotherhood. Priestesses dabble into the dark arts and healing witchcraft, so to speak" She returned. Though if the girl had no wish to listen, she could figure it out herself. Assassin was her forte and couldn't imagine messing with the medicines herself.
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
"Then, give me a reason to; other then rank." The wraith would play her little game, if this dame so wished of course. The serpent had no quarrels about it, but this girl had yet to give the wraith a reason to respect her. It was earned, not freely give. Perhaps to the Alpha's but no more then what was required, that she couldn't avoid and that she equally knew. As for the rest of the misfits, they had to earn that respect from Abelinda, not it being given freely.

"Witchcraft isn't my forte nor do I dabble in such things. My skills lie else where." In the world around me, not with a bunch of superstitious fools. It was something the wraith had to bite her tongue on saying, but the thoughts were there never the less. Finishing the gathering of berries, she spat out the bitter taste of some of them. Though a few blue berries and black berries were eaten to help with the taste in her maw.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Awesome thread! Sorry for Nemesis being so mean in this thread, she's got some issues XD. Welcome!
Nemesis narrowed her eyes at the girl's comment. She didn't need to give a reason why, it was evident. 
But she would anyway, she doubted this girl would be around much longer given her lack of enthusiasm and spirit vital to the pack. If she didn't have the right demeanor to be a healer or have the philosophy to be a Priestess, there was little she could be available to do. 
 "I don't need to give you another reason, because as long as you reside in Black Feather's territory, hunt it's game and breathe its air, you are required to abide by it's rules. We all are. You are not a little princess that get's to expect others to hand you respect on a silver platter. Like everyone else, you respect the higher rank. That's just how it works, don't like it? Take it up with Burke" She huffed, getting weary in frustration to the girl and her moral code. This was a spat she wouldn't forget, and from now on would be keeping an eye on this girl. It was clearer that this newcomer had a passion she couldn't argue with, it would be good here in Blackfeather. But she wouldn't count on this girl staying, she seemed different to Blackfeather's semblance. And by example, those who were indifferent to accept the pack's darkened demeanor did not last long. 

"Well, good luck. Try not to piss anyone off" She parted, turning away from the girl. And good riddance, she mumbled. She had better things to do that stand around giving lectures, it was a waste of her time. There was no doubt in her mind that the girl would shrug her off and whisper detailed profanities at her back, but that was fine by her. When they slipped, she'd be the one to smirk.

@Abelinda You can still reply after this! :3
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
Abel can be a butt head too xD. @Nemesis

The witch merely listened and waited, letting the dame speak her words and make her demands. The serpent was one that could lie and wait, when the moment was right..she would strike. This one would rule the day they dared to threaten her. But no words were uttered, not as the dark one left her to the collecting of berries, leaves and other vital herbs. Ears flicking, she placed the last into the bundle and secured it together. Turning, she picked such up and soon left without a single word to utter. The serpent didn't speak often, but when she did it was usually with venomous tones.