Silvertip Mountain [m]Snuggled up
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@FitzDutiful because I wanted them to have a private thread 8D

Zaria hated all these autumn rains. She wished they would just go away already. She longed for the warm sun burn on her back. Her paws felt unstable on the soggy grounds and spending all her time in the caves wasn't really fun either. She usually tried to spend her time with Chaska, Mason or Fitz. She liked the alpha male, and being close to him made her feel like she was protecting him at the same time. Zaria had also mentioned to him how she disliked loathed Copper and how he was calling himself 'king of the mountain'. He was a disgrace of this pack. She was so tempted to break the promise to herself and poison him. Luckily, the good thing about Alphas Fitz was that he had a warm thick coat she lacked, it also calmed her down a bit with her hatred. It was a perfect excuse to nestle herself against him.

Today was no exception to that. After going out in the rain, which she instantly regretted, she made her way to the alpha's den. She popped her head inside for a moment to see if the male was there, and to silently ask permission to enter. Though, she wished she could just walk in and plant herself next to the male. Her poisoning trade was getting a bit neglected but somehow she didn't really mind, because she was doing an amazing job at protecting her alpha and securing the borders. She was thinking of becoming a warden too. She came back from the latter and was fully soaked by the rain coming down from the skies. She trotted to the male and then instantly snuggled herself against him. She moved her head against his neck where the thick fur was perfect to rub the side of her head as a greeting. She then laid her head down on his paws. The former princess liked to have the attention of the alpha.

They hadn't really talked about where their relationship was going, but Zaria just let it be. She never really loved someone, and she wasn't sure if she was in love with Fitz. It was a strange concept to her. Her father wanted to have an arranged mating after all. She never thought she was able to have a choice in who to love. It seemed they both liked each others company. Soft trembles moved though her slender body. If only the girl only knew what would be coming down on her next season....
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful had struggled for the past four days with his mindset of whether to just move forward and stop this, probably pointless, worrying. He was a little aware of Mason's crush on Zaria and although he assumed it harmless it wasn't sure what would go on if Zaria was to become step mother to them. She was good with his children, in a different way than the other females in their lives had been. After Raissa's departure - and even beforehand - Ryuu had been the go-to for their care so it was rather motherly and tutor-like. Bindi, well Bindi was now out of his thoughts after her abrupt departure. Again.

As he lay and thought about how to progress he realised that he had never gone through with his desire to learn about her culture. He had taught her a lot about his for he had been her alpha, her protector, but if he wanted her to be his equal then he would need to take the time to learn about her and make her feel valued for who she was. She might not be going by her birth name any more but that didn't mean that she wanted to give away everything that made her who she was.

As if by magic, she arrived at the den and he welcomed her in, hoping she would come straight to his side. If not he fully intended to go over to wherever she lay and snuggle next to her. It was the happiest place on earth. He wasn't entirely sure what he felt for her. He had loved Raissa at first sight, that had led to ruin, and he had fallen for Bindi just as quick with awful consequences. With Zhavvi it had been different. He hadn't obsessed over her to start with, and yet as he grew used to her company he missed her not being around. Maybe that was true love after all?

"Zaria," he said, after a breath (and almost slipping up and calling her Zhavvi) "Will you tell me about your culture and beliefs?"
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria let out a soft happy sigh when she was welcomed next the Alphas Fitz side, though his name was Fitz somehow she liked to stick to the naive 'Alphas Fitz' in her mind. Thanks to the help of Chaska's stories, the endless rain and spending it with Mason, her english was improving. Her vocabulary was expanding, knowing the set up of a sentence better. She had the most struggle with adverbs and adjectives. They weren't common in her previous tongue. Zaria was just settled when Fitz asked her something. She slowly lifted her head and looked at him. "I have other beliefs now than I before," she spoke slowly, thinking about her words.

"Zhavvi not nice wolf. Now I nicer." She was slowly learning not to use her name to refer to herself, she could also use the word 'I'. She disliked to think about her previous culture since it was so different from Fitz. What if he disliked her background? That idea was somehow hitting her harder than she expected it would. Her ears fell back for a moment. "You might not like," she spoke, her green eyes looking at him. Then they fell down to her feet for a moment. She was really horrible, which she realized later. She blamed her father though and the sickening culture that came with him. Zaria was still very vain and wouldn't blame herself for her behavior. She didn't want to be connected to the culture anymore. Her new life gave her more freedom. She liked the freedom of it. Still the female started to tell about her previous culture.

"Dorthran Culture was .... traveling. There is no territory. No border. The Khalas, which is pack, travels with herd. Bison herd. They worship strength and the mighty Bison god, Rhoa. Member must  earn and keep their place by taking it and defending the herd. Zhavvi could never prove herself because her Father, Khal Rakharo, was too protective. Dotharan wolves keep rank by simple respect; is given by dominating other members of the pack in fight. Zhavvi wasn't allowed to fight. Zhavvi very unhappy. She not could be herself. -- I could not be myself," she corrected softly. After all she did not have a split personality. "It is also in Dotharan culture to raid neighboring packs. They often get captives and slaves. Most slaves are coyote. We train slaves. They obey. They lower. If slaves are bad they usually tortured or murdered." She looked at Fitz and quickly looked away again.

"Father very protective of me. Rakharo's father killed my mother and siblings. I lucky. I crawl under mother's hind leg for warmth. Rakharo's father not see or smell me. I only survivor. But.. too protective. I feel stuck. I not happy. Never happy. I do everything to prove I was strong. I want to prove myself. I always observed by slaves. I very mean to slaves. So mean. Always watched. Always protected. I not learn from mistakes. I had to be perfect without able to proof I perfect. I secretly train to be warrior princess... To prove I good Dorthran Wolf. But father never see. Father only see danger. Only see weak I. Females have no rights. No opinion. I Khal's daughter so I had more ... I had more... rank? Still Father in charge of life. I was to obey and when he finds suitable mate for me. I mate. I mate his choice.---" She fell silent for a moment, because now came the part that she utterly hated. Her ears flattened and her face hardened. She looked a bit more like how she was in the beginning. (Or currently when seeing Copper).

"Then... After reached promised lands. Hoshor Plains. Father picked suitable female to breed himself. No love. Just breed and I really mad. So mad. I saw future I not want. I not want to be picked because I can give babies. I want pick male myself. I also not want new siblings, male siblings, that are better than female. I yelled at Father with the whole Khalas. Big Big Disrespect. Very bad. I told father to kill me. I not want to live that life. But father weak. He could not. Gave wound on neck and evict I. Maybe worse. If not find Silvertip I die. But I find Silvertip." Zaria pushed her ears forward and looked up at Fitz. "Silvertip strange at first. Dorthran wolves buried on mountain to be close to sky. Close to god. I scared enter sacred grounds. Woods also strange. Used to field and open sky. Now I used to woods and I know no dead Khals here," she spoke, showing a bit of a smile. She did not tell him about poisoning other wolves, or being rather intimate with her... uncle. This was enough information for now. She continued to wrap up her story.

"I happy now. Fitz not alpha like Father alpha was, not like Rakharo. I explore and I return. I protect you and Protect pack. Pack ... likes me," there was a bit of surprise in her tone. "I promise myself protect pack and grounds always. Grounds are the bison herd now. I myself now and less mean. Only mean to Copper," she spoke at that last part she smirked a bit, trying to give the end of her story a bit of a fun twist. "I not smile as much in life as I smile much now. Mason makes me smile. Smiling strange too. And I likes to be warm. I even bit happy with all stupid rain here on mountain because means I can warm myself with ... you..." That last word coming out in a bit of a whisper.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria seemed willing to talk about it, though she made it clear that she now believed different. FitzDutiful nodded, showing that he wouldn't judge her by the words she said next. However hard it may be, he would try his best even as she said that he might not like it. Before she continued he made sure to reassure her. "I want to know you.".

Her story started with the tale of them travelling, the concept was strange to FitzDutiful a wolf pack without borders? One that travelled with a herd instead? He had never believed in a god and struggled to understand how a wolf could feel safe and secure without having a place to call their own. He supposed it must be similar to family being your home instead of a pack specifically, but with his sentiment of family being pack he struggled with that concept too.  Zaria continued it to explain that her father was protective and wouldn't let her express herself before quickly taking the subject to captives and slaves. With this he stiffened ever so slightly, this was who she had been?

Letting that pass, he continued with her on her journey through an overprotective father and never being able to prove she was good. FitzDutiful stayed silent throughout, wondering how a culture could believe females inferior. Females brought new life into the world, they nursed them and life could not survive without them. Even after birth, the new generation relied upon a female. If anything males were inferior to them and that was why he felt great respect for all the females he knew. A predetermined mating had also been on the cards for her. This wasn't uncommon from his past, though it was never forced if the two intended did not get along with each other.

Her story began to come to an end, she finished it by comparing her new life to her old and saying she much preferred it on Silvertip and he smiled. Despite all the things about slaves and captives, she had shown no inclination to do that here. He didn't know about the poisonings, but he had given permission for the rotting carcass to be left somewhere obtainable, was there a chance he would have approved if it was known?

He felt like he needed to say something after she finished, after she expressed a desire to stay warm with him. This was the opportunity he had been looking for but he was very unsure if he could do it. After all her history, would she think he was demanding her from his position as alpha? He had thought about it, once upon a time, that he could have his pick of women but it had only been a fleeting thought that he had never really taken seriously.

"I like to stay warm with you too," he said softly, less she think he hadn't picked up on that. "Is there anything from your culture you miss? I want you to be truly happy here, I want to make you happy and I don't want you to give up everything to stay here." He would be willing to cede part of himself to her culture if she asked it of him. The slaves he had an issue with, the captives he might be able to compromise with, but there was a chance she wanted to keep other aspects too - religion, ceremonies, that sort of thing. After all, he had brought his own naming ceremony here for his children to experience and pass forwards.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at the alpha, or well, she was slowly seeing him differently. Like she thought of before. In the beginning she used his title even in thought and now that title was starting to fade from the wolf Fitz really was. The female pushed her ears forward when he spoke about liking her warmth too. Zaria felt a weird pulse going through her but quickly disregarded it. Her ears perked up was also something of recent, normally they would be flat on her head. Zaria's green eyes looked uncertain for a moment. "I am... small. You big. I only take warmth," she spoke, not realizing that her little frame could return some warmth back to the bigger pale male. Then Fitz talked about wanting her to be happy, she knew that word well now, these wolves used it a lot. And she was far happier than she ever was before.

"Fitzdutiful too kind to Zar--me," She spoke, correcting her habit of referring to herself with her own name. She remembered how much of a struggle his full name was in the beginning. She really felt changed. With the 'too kind' part she meant that she didn't feel like she deserved such kindness. She was still poisoning other wolves, who were strangers, so she didn't care. But still, Fitz seemed like this good guy. Maybe he had dark side like her too. "I want to forget Dorthran Culture, they leave. I getting used to mountain now. Only I misses bison meat and bison skin good to sleep on." Especially now with the rains and colder winds tugging on her fur she almost longed to the warm skin that she could curl up on. But she couldn't take down a bison on her own and Hoshor was quite a way off from the mountain to go hunting. She could ask that.

She rested her head against his shoulder for a moment. Her fur was starting to dry a bit. Her hing legs tugged under her starting to warm up too. As she inhaled she also inhaled his scent. She realized that no other female was really in his fur. He had no mate, that was clear enough otherwise Zaria would have probably run into an angry/jealous female. Even though she wouldn't mind an affair or sneaking around, the idea that Fitz could be all available to her sounded intriguing. She did remember her uncle Lavakho fondly with the play that came from her trying to flirt with him. Zaria didn't even know her favorite uncle had not survived that storm which presumably also killed Fitz's mate. "You not have mate. Who is mother of Mason and June? They mother-less like Zaria? Does you want a mate? Or are you broken like my father but hiding broken feelings?," she asked, maybe it was bold to ask, but Zaria was rather forward with everything. She liked to know if someone could devote their time to her.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful just smiled when Zaria said she only took warmth, he wasn't really in the argumentative mood that would involve correcting her but he would have has she outwardly mentioned him being too good. That dark side definitely existed. Whether it was due to her influence, or all the trials he had been there, he didn't know. He just knew that now he cared a lot more for pack than he ever did for other wolves. He didn't care too much if they eat something stupid and died. That was their own fault for thinking life gave things for free.

It seemed she wanted nothing for the Dothran culture, so he let that conversation stopped and would have been happy with companionable silence save for Zaria turned the conversation onto him. Him and his history with women. A memory of Raissa returning and leaving again flared up. Their mother was dead as far as he was now concerned but Zaria would get the truth. He always wanted to be truthful with her and not hide things away.

"I have no mate." he said, venom spicing his words, "I thought I was in love with their mother, we came here to make a life for ourselves from the Redhawk Caldera pack. Then she left, just before the storm. I worried that maybe she had been killed but she returned and wanted back. She never answered me on where she had been and instead left. Again. She is dead to me now, for she left before the pups were truly weaned. They still needed her and they had no one but me. I tried, but I cannot stand in for the milk a mother can provide. Their life has been hard and they never had it easy."

He could go on and on, he could tell her of Raissa wanting to kill herself, of how he blamed her for his children's early birth into this world, of the three dead pups that were buried, but he didn't. He stopped abruptly, it was obvious there was more to be said but what good ever came of rubbing salt into a wound - even one that had partially healed?
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at Fitz and perked her ears forward to listen to the male. Somehow the fact that he stated clearly that he had no mate pleased her. She wasn't sure why but it did. The young female kept her green eyes onto Fitz. He was talking about how he thought he loved the pups mother but then she left. Zaria frowned because why would a mother leave? She learned that mother's were fierce of their young and would give their life for them. Clearly not this female. She didn't understand since June and Mason were two wonderful young wolves and that was coming from Zaria, one who hated most wolves.

"She left but you did not, and you have to be mother and father for pups," she stated. "But I thinks that you do a good job." Zaria kept looking into his eyes for a moment. So nice of her to say such things, Zaria could say nice things but she would only do that if she truly thought so. Compared to her father Fitz was wonderful. She decided to compare him to her father. She shouldn't. Maybe that was the thing that held her back a bit. She did like him but if it was love she was not sure yet. "What does not kill you makes you stronger," she spoke then, replying to his last part that they had a difficult start. She was a warrior and she was used to a lot of sayings. Like; Strong waters make a skilled sailor. "Thank you for telling me."

Zaria then rested her head on his paw again and even closing her eyes for a moment. "Zaria not always nice," she spoke then. "I dislike other wolves outside of pack. Did Fitz ever kill a wolf?," she asked then, curious. Maybe he had, since they were getting personal maybe then now was the time to ask further.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria was looking into his eyes and he returned the gaze. There was no threat, no dictation of submission, though he searched her green pearls for any signs of feelings. He thought he caught a fondness but couldn't be sure he was imagining it. He could have been reflecting his own feelings into what he saw - a sincere fondness, a want to be around her, but a fear to call it love. FitzDutiful was swept away that he didn't really hear her words and it was only when she rested her head on his paw that his brain registered all the words she had said. It seemed a bit late to reply to any of them now and he realised that his heart was thumping somewhat terribly. Calming it down, he let silence be for a moment before Zaria shared too.

FitzDutiful was a little confused about the question, but decided to stay with his currently policy; honesty. "No, not intentionally. Once I would accept anyone, give everyone a chance but I was young and foolhardy. My previous pack had a motto of protect pack first and outsiders are owed nothing. I understand that now. Wolves have two chances with me, with pack, then no more. Outsiders that do not want to join I owe nothing." He had probably given her more than she had actually wanted when she asked the question. He looked down at her, puzzled, "Why do you ask?" he said kindly, trying to tell her that he would not judge her no matter what she had done.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It was quite difficult that they were both not sure if this was love and that Zaria usually kept those feeling more to herself than shout it off the mountain. She was interested in this topic to know more about Fitzdutiful. The female herself had killed too, or at least she thought so. She wasn't certain. She was more than glad that Fitz didn't care for outsiders either. That would make things far better. "Because I might have killed," she admitted without any shame in her tone. "And I ask to get to know you better," she spoke afterwards. She looked at him again and then laughed. She never really laughed. They talked about killing and Zaria was laughing. "I am just really happy," the female admitted when she calmed down a bit.

"I can do what I like and I like being around you and I like to be warm and you always make me warm." Her whole body posture was relaxed when she said this. She rested her head against him but now against his shoulder. "Does you want a new mate or does you not want any females anymore after happens with last mate?," she then asked, keeping her head against him. Her green eyes looked questioningly for a moment. She kept her head in the same spot because she kinda liked to hint to him that she could be a possible option. She was amazing after all and very pretty. Zaria used her looks before and all males fell for it, only that had been an indication. Zaria was still a bit vain but every wolf had some lesser sides to them.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria asked FitzDutiful's question promptly, and honestly, but he didn't know what to make of her answer. As a counsellor he was fairly sensitive to the phrasing of people and the might threw him more than he expected it to. He was prepared for a yes, and prepared to try and understand. A maybe - well, a maybe had doubt, an element of unsure to a statement and that paired with killing seemed an off thing to be doubting. Still, she laughed and he found the sound banished these thoughts from his mind. He looked at her, fondness growing within his eyes, and laughed with her.

Returning to the previous topic, he wondered if she was flirting with him. It seemed like it but it wasn't as obvious as it had been with Tatum, again the doubt crept it that maybe she didn't know how he felt. He had a chance to tell her now.

"I do," he said answering the question first, before he began avoiding her gaze. "I uh —" he trailed off and tried again. "I — well, I —" he fell silent again, frustrated that he couldn't say what he wanted to. It wasn't hard. "I was hoping it would be you." There he said it in his mind, why wouldn't his tongue say it too.

Taking another deep breath he squeezed his eyes shut and pretended to speak to the darkness, like he had so often before. "I like you." The words left so fast that they almost rolled into one word., and it wasn't what he had intended to say but maybe it was the safer option. He kept his eyes shut, fearing the rejection - or worse, the look of obligation.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria smiled a bit at Fitz when he laughed with her. He had a nice laugh and if her laugh would make him laugh like that well, then she would try and made the sound more often. When the male spoke his words she wasn't sure if he was answering the first part of her question or the last part. Her ears fell back because she would not handle rejection well, not that she was asking to be his mate, that would be... She kinda wanted him to be close so that was a good sign right? Normally she hated all wolves around her. Zaria's ears wee held back as Fitz was struggling to say something. He even closed his beautiful eyes. Zaria briefly wondered if something was wrong with him when he rapidly spoke one word at her.

Zaria frowned because even though she was getting better with English sometimes it was still though to understand certain things. She looked a bit confused and Fitz wasn't seeing that because he still was holding his eyes closed. Iikeyou? Was that even a word--- I like you? Did he say that? Her ears were pressed forward, a bit surprised even because no one really liked her. She presented herself as amazing and perfect but no one really said that to her in this manner. Maybe her uncle felt that way but he never said that to her. Zaria leaned against him and then licked over his cheek to open his eyes. Because why was he holding his eyes closed? The warrior girl looked at the pale male wanting to see his eyes. "I like you too," she spoke, the accent was still there, somewhat. He shouldn't talk so fast but somehow she noticed by his posture he was more tense she wanted him back being fully relaxed.

Zaria buried her face into the longer fur on his neck, inhaling his scent. Because she really liked him, and was she was also pleased about was that he smelled a bit of her too. She was still rather possessive over the things she liked. Yet, now they said they liked each other... would other things happen? As it just liking each other very well or was it more than that. She couldn't even answer that for herself.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
His fears were alleviated. She liked him too. He had opened his eyes when she licked him, trying to see past her and not show his fear, so now he turned his gaze onto her. Neither of them had called it love, maybe neither of them were sure. This was so different for him and had been many months in the making instead of the quick chain reaction that had occurred with Raissa and, to a lesser extent, Bindi. "I'm glad," he said.

"I want to propose something," he said, softly, his tongue able to say the important words now that the topic's walls had already been breached. He found his counsellor's tongue and tried to approach this diplomatically. It was more than his fear of her 'obligation' and more to protect himself. He didn't want to embark into another mateship so quickly, nor did he want to elevate a wolf to alpha just because they were his mate. That had backfired in the worst possible way before. He waited for her to be listening before continuing.

FitzDutiful took a breath before explaining the history of this proposal to Zaria; "I always envisioned Silvertip Mountain to be a family pack. Every pack member here is family to me, but I always wanted to have my mate lead alongside me and run the pack with me." He stopped, the make sure that she understood. He had temporarily forgotten that she might not understand the bigger words like 'envisioned' but hopefully the gist was clear enough; if not he would explain before continuing.

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet, but I would like to commit myself to you. I will see no other women and put you equal to Mason and June with those I would protect with my life. My proposal is that you do the same for me, and take on the responsibilities of Beta, and we see what happens." Was that too obligatory? It sounded it now he had said it. He was worried that it now seemed she only got the Beta if she accepted him. "I mean, I mean, I want to make you Beta and I'd like you to consider a commitment with me. They're not connected. Well, they are, but they don't have to be. You can say no and still be Beta, you don't owe me your commitment."

FitzDutiful stared at his paws, a bit abashed and afraid. He had never meant to make it sound like promotions came with a romantic attachment to him and yet he had done exactly that. His main fear was she would stay with him for position in the pack only and then he had made it sound like she had to do exactly that. Fearfully, he looked at her again, wondering if she understood the two weren't connected in that way.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
EDIT: Omg Perfect Song from Zaria's perspective

Zaria smiled when Fitz spoke about being glad, she knew that meant happy. The slender female was fully warmed up now, she wasn't sure if it was Fitz fur or all this talking but she was definitely feeling better. Her head was still resting against him because he was so soft and perfect to rest against. She lifted her head when he said something she didn't fully understood. Propose... She might have heard it in Chaska's story, she faintly knew what it meant but not entirely. That might sounded weird but she grasped the concept instead of the meaning. Her ears turned forward to listen. Slowly she processed his words. The pack was his family and he wants a mate. Her eyes widened a bit.

--Oh.. Not ready. Zaria wasn't sure if she was ready for that either. But then a new word. Commit? Submit she knew? It sounded a-like. Did Fitz wanted to submit to her? Huh? She kept on listening though. "Buts.. I already protect you with my life," she stated, a bit confused. She was about to open her mouth then Fitz corrected himself. That did clear somethings up. Her eyes looked bright again. "I already protect Fitz, Mason and June... Chaska too," she admitted and looked at him. "I wants Beta," she spoke then, almost turning too serious now. Because she knew that Beta was even a better rank. Higher rank. It was probably even higher than she was with the Dorthran wolves. Zaria was rather fond of high ranks. She had the strictness to rule. She already had corrected Copper.

Zaria frowned when the male looked so ... scared. She let out a soft whine in confusion and nudged him. "Why scared?," she asked. It was difficult to read his expressions and translate his words. Was he worried or scared for her beta-leading? She missed a bit of the commitment part, if she knew what it would fully mean. Yet, she did like the fact of no other females. "I be Beta.. but when I Beta... then you .. worried/commitment?," she let out, not entirely sure. Zaria would never say sorry but now she felt a bit stupid for not entirely understanding. "I like no other female!," she added. "And I haves no males...? You my mine now? I not sure if ready for... mate," she spoke, blinking. She wasn't entirely sure if she was mixing things up. What if she was assuming? Well, then at least he would know that she was at least considering him as a possible mate, which was something big in Zaria's world.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria was having trouble understanding, but luckily she didn't seem offended at his mess up of his words. He realised that he hadn't been the clearest and sought to remedy that. "You want beta, you have beta." he said, announcing it with the seniority that made it official. After their conversation he would announce it to the pack. With that out the way he hoped it would lose association with the rest of what he had to say.

"I want us to be more — more than friends but not mates." If he known the word or the concept he would have called it dating but he had never done this before. He had courted Raissa to a certain extent but that had been to win her over. As soon as she had joined the Caldera they had been mates, they had never really got to know each other before hand. Maybe that had been their downfall. They hadn't known the deep and darkest secrets or desires of the other.

"We say we will be connected to each other more than any other - like mates are - but if one of us feels it doesn't work then we stop. So, like a trial, to see if we like each other enough to be mates." It was what he wanted, though it seemed a bit like having the cake and eating it all too. Binding each other to one another without the title, the status or the children. Did Zaria even want children of her own? That was one of those things they had to figure out during this phase - if she wanted this.

FitzDutiful looked at her with a soft smile, the affection he felt deep within his eyes. He felt proud of her for reasons that he couldn't explain and though he wouldn't go so far as to say she would do no wrong, he felt like anything that came up they would face together and solve together. He awaited her answer, his nervous tension gone now that she had accepted the beta status.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria tail slowly started wagging at the exclamation that she was a Beta now. She raised her head proudly only seconds after. Her main goal was still to be queen one day. How typical, really. Zaria only joined because she wanted her neck to heal, just to leech of their pack and then go her own way. But she made friends and felt at home at the mountain. Now she was even on her way into becoming queen. Zaria was truly excelling. Being kicked out only brought her more happiness. "Hooray for me," she grinned. She was rather self-centered, yet ever since she joined she started adding wolves to her circle of trust which made her want to protect them with her life. It was not just her anymore.

Her ears were pushed forward. Mates but not mates? She liked that idea. "Sooo... Together but not really? But no others? A test?" At the word 'test' Zaria's green eyes flared up. She wanted to instantly prove herself that she could be a good mate. She stopped her thought process because she needed to want it too. Then it clicked. This was to try out if they worked together as mates. She instantly started nodding. "I wants," she agreed. She smirked a bit because if they were together then they could totally do fun things together. Zaria wasn't cared of getting dirty. She had a bit of a knowing smile.

She liked that Fitz wasn't nervous now. She moved her head under his muzzle. She wanted to be close to him and tell him that she really wanted to try this mate thing. This was perfect because she had no clue how to be a mate. "I do not know about mate be," she then spoke softly. It was spoken softly because she would never really admit that she was bad at something. But well, she was with Fitz now. So he could know that, and probably should know that.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It didn't matter to him that she knew not how to be a mate, he was just overjoyed that she wanted to try. In the grand scheme of things, FitzDutiful didn't really know how to be a mate either. He had failed at it once when it was named, and twice if you count the unnamed time. He didn't really want to think about either of those things but he wanted to reassure Zaria. She was his everything at the moment.

He had paused and stumbled at a bit at the test aspect of it, but when he thought it through he figured it was just that. A test that the two of them would work together, that they could work together. A test that allowed them a get-out clause in case things were tough, before things got messy with the children that he wanted. If she wanted.

"Me neither really," he said, "Just... just be yourself." he said, reassuringly, hoping that it would do the job he intended. He smiled at her, before licking at her muzzle. Should it broach the other subject now? It seemed as good a time as any. "Do you ever want puppies?" he asked her. As Mason and June grew he found himself yearning for more. He had been lucky that neither of his first litter had required much in the way of hard work but as they got closer and closer to adulthood he found himself wanting to do it all over again.

Maybe this time the pregnancy wouldn't be so hard and more than two of the litter would survive.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Omg. I totally was going to let her go in heat in the end January (when she is 22 months) and then be all grumpy about the pregnancy afterwards. Zaria being a mother. Haha. That would make a super nice plot! :D what might involve miscarriages if you are down for it

Zaria nodded and closed her eyes when she got all the kisses on her muzzle from Fitz. Zaria loved attention so to have the highest ranked male wanting her was more than she could except. She was also really into being groomed which was clear to see. She tried to give him little licks back, body fully relaxed. Her head was almost close to the ground when he started about pups, babies. She looked up at him realizing that he was older than her. She wasn't so sure about that yet. Her face frowned a bit. "Me babies?," she let out. She hadn't even gotten her first heat yet so that was possibly why she wasn't really thinking about it yet.

"I never had ... " She didn't know the word for heat. She knew it existed of course since she could smell it from other females, and her father had to explain it to her since her mother died after she gave birth. She didn't die from labor but because of her grandpa. Her father disliked to talk about his father. The young female looked at Fitz, slowly a smug smirk creeped on her face. "But since we are trying out I think we also try out the nice thing. The nice nice thing," she let out, because Zaria did know about what males liked to do. She also didn't really knew the word for sex. "Without pups, because I can not yet."
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He hadn't even realised that Zaria was too young for puppies - the concept had never arisen before. He had never tried, or felt the need to try, before he was able to be successful and when he had met Raissa she had been able to from the start. Or at least, from the moment they tried.

"You'd want to?" he asked, now fearing that she was more experienced. He had done the thing once and never felt compelled to do it again. "I must tell you. I don't really know what to do. The last time, and first time, produced these puppies and I never felt a desire to repeat the experience." It was kind of terrifying telling Zaria thing, FitzDutiful wondered if she'd think him less of a male because of it.

"When can you have pups?" he asked her, wondering once again how females knew this information and he did not. "I'd want to wait until these two are fully grown." He remembered how confused he had been about some of the aspects of females and their requirement to be in heat before it could happen. He remembered that scent and how it had driven him crazy - maybe that was why he had never done it again.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria looked at Fitz and shrugged. "Have not think about it," she spoke honest and tipped her head a bit in question. She listened to what he had to say further. So he only did that once? That wasn't much fun no wonder their mateship didn't work! Zaria was a sly creature foremost and she liked to get what she wanted. Fitz didn't think it was fun? He didn't want to do it again?! Clearly she had to make him enjoy it again. She wanted to have fun with him now they would only stay together without going to other wolves. Zaria was rather knowledgeable with seduction.

"We just try lot of puppy making," she spoke with a grin on her lips, her tone dropping a bit. Forget the fact that she couldn't have babies yet. Why not improve Fitz want to make babies with her all the time? Gosh she was so smart. "What is point of be mates if we don't do fun things!," she stated and then pushed herself in a sitting position. A smirk was drawn on her lips as she looked at Fitz. She didn't have that much experience either. But clearly she had more knowledge in general.

"When I can have babies. I smell... really nice? At least I think so," she spoke. "Until then we can try lots of times! Because we are exhussiefff now so we can always do fun," she spoke close to being excited now. Zaria sounding exciting and looking like this was rather rare but it seems that she was showing a bit more of herself to Fitz now. Zaria glanced at his belly for a moment and quirked up her lips. "You wanna try it now?," she asked, almost challenging him.

This is turning out hilarious :P
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Is it bad that I think it'd be so funny for Mason to walk in on them doing this?!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy things here on out

She had a point - in fact, Zaria had a very good point. They were mates, they were supposed to do this weren't they? He had never felt the urge but her outright asking him for it. Well, he felt stirrings that much was true.

FitzDutiful might not have much experience in the matter, but the knew the fundamentals. He knew what state he had to be in and what part of him when in which part of her. Thankfully he hadn't been too caught up last time to forget that urge. It was interesting that she mentioned the smell though. It made sense that would make him want to go at it, for puppies, carrying on the gene pool.

Doing it for fun though? "Okay" he said, feeling the rush of blood that was required as he said the words. It felt naughty, somehow, as if they were doing something that they weren't supposed to. As he thought on it, he realised it was because the children could walk in at any moment. He had yet to have that talk with them.

Yet... the prospect was so appealing...

These thoughts only succeeded in exciting him even more, he began to climb over her - obviously ready to go. Was she?
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Nope! I thought the same thing, haha. But maybe in another thread? you know since it would be totally good for education xD OMG Hilarious. But for the sake of making Fitz learn that it could be fun I don't think an interruption by one of his children would make him want to do it more xD

It seemed that Zaria got her wish very fast. Maybe that was also the thing that she liked about Fitz. He was usually a wolf that seemed to be okay with the things she liked to do. The girl grinned as the male deemed her plan a good plan. She jumped up to her feet when he did. Thankfully the cave was rather large otherwise they might have to relocate outside. Zaria was rather clueless that Fitz was thinking about his children.

For the sake of this moment she didn't move. Often she liked to play and tease but since this moment was still a bit new for both of them she didn't want to make the impression that she was faking it. In fact she even stepped back closer to him. The slender girl looked over her shoulder at the male, giving him a reassuring smile. She forgot the weight she had to carry on her back for a short while, but she knew it was worth it. She was never going to encounter a male that was smaller than her and that was rather unsexy. She liked male wolves to be bigger than her since it give her the impression they were strong.

Zaria felt herself running a bit hotter too. Next time when she was cold she would just go to Fitz to warm her up. That was an excellent idea. And maybe this would make her body trigger to want puppies since Fitz seemed very eager about them. She wasn't sure yet since she never had a mother how could she expect to be one? She quickly pushed that away from her mind because this moment was far more important than that. It was the beginning of something good in her life.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Every time they try, something goes wrong - could cause him some serious issues if that was the case!

FitzDutiful was ready; in every way that a male wolf needed to be ready, both physically and mentally. He felt a moment of doubt, of insecurity before casting it away and setting his mind to the task at hand. He still felt that it was something he was doing for her - she wanted to and so he would. Zaria had called it a fun thing so maybe he'd missed out on something last time. Maybe this time would be better.

His main fear was hurting her, he didn't want to do that. He prepared himself into the position required and waited. He needed to know that it was going to be okay before he did anything. Needed to know that she really, really wanted this. "Let me know if I hurt you." he whispered huskily to her.

He waited for some kind of affirmation before taking the plunge and entering her. Or trying to, he wasn't really aiming so much as pointing in the right direction and just doing the motions. He wasn't really sure if he'd got the right spot at all.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Haha yeah lets not do that. xD Though since Zaria will be 22 months in January maybe Fitz (or Zaria) might think something is wrong because she doesn't get pregnant :P

Zaria nodded to him but she knew that it wasn't going to hurt. Well maybe in the beginning because she always had to adjust to the feeling but it never took very long for her to enjoy it. Soon she did feel the male but he got not the right angle yet. It felt more like he was searching for it. Zaria knew that with time he would learn the right angle and everything would be perfect.

Once the male did manage to succeed Zaria felt her body adjust to him. Like last time it was quite a shock but her body soon settled down and adjusted to him. She moved a bit against him. "Move move!," she let out on an encouraging tone. He shouldn't be afraid of hurting her because she really wasn't. This was what should be normal. She liked having fun like this. The only downside was the wait afterwards, but hey at least she was close to Fitz.

He was really handsome, not that she realized this now. She had looked at him before. Zaria liked pretty things and since Fitz was one of those pretty things she liked him even more than she already did. Which was a huge compliment in Zaria's mind.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He could tell when it was right, suddenly things just felt better - though she seemed to find it a shock. He didn't feel as though he was, well - for lack of a better phrase - coming up against a brick wall any more. The motion continued and FitzDutiful began to get into it, still he held himself back; so terrified of hurting his precious Zaria. She leant into him, telling him to move.

The last bit of encouragement broke down his wall.

With a snarl, he let down that barrier and gave it his all. He nipped at her neck, wanting to dominate her, to show the world that she was his. His breathing became laboured and all the feelings intensified immensely. It was enjoyable.

In the aftermath, they stayed locked together. FitzDutiful had never understood why this happened but he didn't try to struggle against it like last time, he stayed where he was; careful to support as much of his weight as he could. "I liked that" he whispered to her, feeling as though talking in normal tones would disrupt too much of the emotion that was swirling around him.

He wanted to ask if she had, if it had been okay, if he had done it right, if he had hurt her. Yet he felt a connection now, a sense that if something wasn't okay she'd tell him.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria instantly flourished once Fitz really started to show his dominance. This was exactly what she wanted. To feel a man above her. She might be very dominant and cunning herself but having a man say; 'you are mine', was something so arousing. Which Fitz would definitely notice. She followed his labored breathing. Her tong hanging out to let go the heat they created. She closed her eyes for a moment as the pleasure hit peaked.

The girl felt her legs tremble under her but she kept them both off. Luckily Fitz knew not to tug or move too much. Zaria let out a pleased hum. She could still feel the nips in her neck. As she heard Fitz whisper she turned her head a bit to lean it against his muzzle. She wanted to lick him and shower him with kisses. These were the moments she would feel all fuzzy and happy inside of her. "Me too," she whispered back. She wanted to say more but didn't want to ruin the moment.

She felt closer to him than before and once they could step away from each other again Zaria instantly licked him over his cheek. She could scent him on her. She was definitely his female now and strangely she didn't mind that at all, because she allowed him to claim her. Zaria wanted other males to know how amazing her male was at claiming her. Zaria grinned. "Now I knows you can have fun too, so we will have lots of fun together. Yes?," she spoke, clearly eager with the prospect of sharing such moments again. It was very different than with her uncle, she liked Fitz better.