Blackfeather Woods Welcome home
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It had been a few years since the dark woman was in these woods and her heart ached softly for the loss of her friend. Being here brought back all of the memories, that is what made her leave for good and like always some force had drawn the she wolf back to this place every time. She wanted to make this place home again one last time
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
@Raen is being pp'd by me - she is also... my character.

Mountainwoman stalked the land for prey to feed her family. Mountaindaughter, or rather, Raen, trodded along behind her, taking in precisely none of the lessons she was supposed to be taking in. Of course. 

Quie', Raen- the older she-wolf hushed her talkative child, sniffing the wind for signs of danger. A wolf, one she did not recognize. Who goes dere?

The paler youngling was unusually silent. She was, after all, a daughter of mountain bold and free - but she'd rarely encountered other wolves. Ma-?
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The ebony female hadn’t considered that this land was occupied cause she didn’t smell any other scents but there she heard someone call out and she turned her head to see two wolfs one dark and one light. The lighter one looked young so the woman would be cared as she knew mothers to be protective of their young as was she. “Is this land occupied now? If so I apologize for the intrusion.” She wanted to be civil and she hoped that the other would as well, moon was a skilled fighter but she was older, slower nor did she want altercation. “I am Moonshadow, this land used to be my home.”
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Da land 'ere ain't be mine; dere be a big 'unt 'tween all da packs. Far as I know, no welf owns dis land now, the larger wolf explained quickly, her eyes never leaving the stranger. After all, her pup was with her, and she could never be too careful. 

But the elder wolfess didn't appear to want to fight. 'pologies if me seem da type ta figh' - get dat a lot back 'ome. Me name be Meylodi, an' dis be me daugh'er, Raen. She gave the pale she-wolf a gentle nudge to introduce herself.

The wolfling was just a hair shorter than her mother, but it was obvious she was still young. Aye! If dis land used ta be yer 'ome, why ain't it now?

Raen!

Jus' askin', Mam...
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
So no pack resided here, which was perfect because the woman had wanted to make her home here once more. She offered the wolf and her daughter a soft smile of reassurance. “No worries, can never be to careful in my experience.” With everything the woman had been through it’s a surprise that the woman had any trust in others. “Nice to meet you meylodi, what brings you round here? Hunting?” She was curious and wanted to make light conversation. Then the younger one seemed to ask a question and her mother quickly scolded. “It’s quite alright.” She turned to the young one. “Well sometimes packs move on and after a while so did mine. As well as myself.” 
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Aye- ain't dat right! Usesta 'ave me a pack o' me own, but somme'ow er anoth'r ta markin's ran cold. 

It still hurt to think about, really.

Ya can stay wi'h me an' me gra, if ya like? He a big ol' furball but 'e won't hert cha none.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She offered a smile to the little ones suggestions. “Maybe once I find my brother.” She had been searching for him but his scent was gone from the wilds now but she didn’t know that yet. She looked back to the woman. “I had only been able to find one old member of my pack but she’s since passed on.” She sighed sadly at the thought. She missed her friend deeply.