Lost Creek Hollow can't do without you
252 Posts
Ooc —
Had she hit her head, and forgotten if her sister had informed her of departing to return...? The scent of the pale wolf was scarce, and the tawny wolf panicked. After just getting her back, was she fated to lose her again...? Eshe considered leaving to find her but by now, there was no trail to speak of and more than that, she had no idea what direction her sister would have gone in. It left Eshe between a rock and a hard place... and had rendered her unproductive to the pack, for a little while.

She did what she could to make up for it at present. But her "patrol" was more of a meandering around the border, and it consisted of a lot of mental floundering. Now and again Eshe would stop and look meaningfully out into the distance, as though she were looking at someone and saying "keep out"... but then that look would fade and her gaze would warm, as though perhaps her sister was out there watching and would come bounding back inside.

That never happened. But Eshe was tireless this day. She could only hope that her sibling would return, and it was her face she looked out for.
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
[ Hopefully it's OK if I respond? (: ]

The black she-wolf was slowly gaining strength and was out doing her own personal patrol. She had wanted to go with someone else, but the main camp was empty and her paws were itching to move; she just couldn't wait. As she sniffed around the borders, she thankfully smelled nothing but Lost Creek Hollows wolves. "Easy patrol," she muttered happily as she walked, her ice-blue eyes keeping a watchful gaze along the scent-marked line. 

It wasn't long before the small canine came across Eshe, standing idle and staring across the border. Without thinking, Ilya approached her. "Hey! Eshe right? I've seen you around camp. My name is Ilya and-" she froze as she became closer, realizing the fae was obviously in no mood to speak. Well, perhaps. She definitely did not seem very happy on on guard. "I apologize," she murmured softly, "If you'd like to be alone I can go." She dipped her head respectfully of her privacy and took a step back, indicating her departure if the female so asked for it.