Blackfoot Forest A Dragon Amongst the Shadows
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Hardly a trace of caution remained in the pale woman’s voice, which Asterr was rather grateful for. She understood why many felt the need to show a great deal of hesitation, to be reluctant in exchanging any sort of information with an unknown being, but that didn’t make in any less disappointing. The yearling was friendly by nature, more or less, and for someone to view her as a potential threat to their wellbeing was never appreciated. Though she held no official title, that did not make her any less of a healer—a wolf who worked to mend the broken, rather than fracture everything placed in front of her. That side of her was pleased by the change of tone, even if she did not show it. The neutral expressions that remained had her hoping the elder would ease up more with her presence, but she would not press the matter. Positivity was not something meant to be demanded, it was made to emerge all on its own.

“Faith,” the dragon repeated, testing the name out. It had a nice ring to it, she noted, though it was an entirely new thing to her. Never had she met a wolf, or any creature for that matter, by the name of ‘Faith’. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” A friendly smile kept its place across her lips, rather enjoying the company spent with the stranger. Her knowledge on the woman was borderline nonexistent, but even still, she enjoyed the chance to speak with someone. She nodded, hearing the answer, and added it to the list of things she did know about the other foreigner. “I, too, have been traveling,” Asterr began, entire essence absent of uncertainty. “I left my homeland with a close friend of mine, though we were eventually forced to temporarily part ways. She needed to rest, and so we made arrangements to meet back up later on. I’m not quite sure how long we travelled together.” In all honesty, she hadn’t kept track. At the time, it didn’t seem important, and it continue to be lacking in the significance department. “Have you been travelling through this land for long?”
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Asterr - September 27, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Faith - September 27, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Asterr - September 28, 2015, 12:56 AM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Faith - September 30, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Asterr - October 02, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Faith - October 15, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 10:58 PM
RE: A Dragon Amongst the Shadows - by Bandit - November 01, 2015, 01:52 PM