Blood-Streaked Reunion
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
 @Lusa @Chevalier @Peridot  I'm going to assume that all the pups are with Lusa at this point.  Also a little PP, let me know if I need to change anything.

Paws pounded roughly against the cold ground as Grim dodge between the trees of Blackfeather. Pain laced his body caused by the deep wounds from Damien's attacks that streaked blood across his pelt. His chest felt bruised from when he had crashed into Cicero and escaped the cave the brothers had held him in. He would have stayed and finished off the brothers, but they were not his prime focus. He had to find Baldur. But because he had not finished the fight, Grim was agitated. He needed to fight more. You should have killed them, the voices scolded. Not enough blood, they cried. Grim shook his head to clear it. His body shook from the drug that still had not completely worn off and from his need for more blood shed. 

Stumbling slightly, his shoulder rammed into a tree that halted his progress. Panting, his eyes scanned the area while his ears searched for any sounds of pursuit. A body moving just ahead of his position caught his attention. He lowered himself. Was this one of the brothers? He hoped so. Slowly, he followed the moving form. He needed to finish what he had started. If Damien wanted to gain the information about Potema's attack, then he would have to die for it. Grim would gladly tell the lifeless body of Damien that he had torn Potema's eye out. A small smirk pulled one side of his lips up, revealing teeth beneath that were stained yellow from years of use. 

When he decided that he was close enough, Grim lunged forward with a snarl. He knocked into the wolf, pulling them down by their neck. Before he bit down, Grim smelled the scent of his mate. "
Lusa?" He mumbled over a mouthful of fur. In his drugged and blood-lust state, he hadn't thought to confirm who the wolf was before attacking. Releasing his mate, Grim also spotted all three of his pups. Now he was terribly confused. Chev and Baldur had both gone missing. How were they both here now? All he could mutter out was, "How?" Before sitting down hard. His vision was blurring. Perhaps he had lost too much blood? Grim growled in frustration, snapping his teeth together.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
"Let's go for a walk. I owe more time to you guys," she said to the three pups in front of her. She needed more time with them. She wanted them to have same bond she had with her family. With Chevalier's absence and Baldur's dissapearence, she feared that the trio did not think of eachother as family. Alas, Peridot and Chev already had bonding time, but Baldur had not. She would make sure they spent more time together.

She walked out from the den, expecting all three to be by her side. Lusa walked in a slow pace, enjoying her home for which was most likely the last time. They would leave at night. The ebony coated female made a note in her mind to tell Burke just as she planned. And well after that, she didn't want anything to do with this place. It wasn't that she hated her packmates, it was the pain of memories. The memories of Grimnir. It was too much to bare. Right when she would depart, she would find Hayde so they can all find a new life. Together. Everything seemed to be planned out.

What was not planned was the thing that happened next. As they all walked, she could hear something nearby, but simply ignored it. If it was prey, she would catch it later. But it wasn't prey. It happened so quickly. Something rammed into her side, making her yelp in shock. The unknown thing pulled her down, making her dark head slam to the ground. her teeth pulled out and she was about to attack, but then the shadow uttered her name. For the first time she looked up. When her vision cleared, the shadow turned into the form of a wolf with familiar amber eyes. Her ears flattened on her skull with disbelief. It was Grimnir.

She stumbled onto her feet when he released her. She made no move. It was like she was frozen in time. Was this a dream or was it real? She ingnored his words and went closer to him. Her eyes traveled over his body and she leaned closer, touching his snout with her nose. The form did not dissolve or dissapeare. It stayed. Her tail wagged slightly and her ears shot up. "I-it can't be. You're alive?" She came in closer, rubbing her had on his neck. He still stayed there. "I can't beleive it. I thought you were dead. E-everyone did..." She did not pull back, but pushed in closer. If this was a dream, it was the best dream.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
When his mother said they were going to take a walk, he wasn't to excited about it. This forest was dark and evil. He hated it. It felt like it was changing him and he hated that feeling.

Despite his thoughts, he stood up and followed his mother out the den. She walked in a strange slow pace. Her head danced around. Leo wondered why she was doin this. She still hadn't told him they were leaving, so he didn't know that she wasenjoying the scenery for a final time.

Unlike his mother, he did not hear his father approaching. He looked over at his sister, than to his brother. Did Baldur like this place as much as Peridot did? If only they knew there was much more things to explore. Things way better than these woods.

His eyes widened when a brown flashcame out of nowhere and rammed into Lusa. "Mother!!!", he screeched. He wanted to run up and fight this male, but instead he slunk behind his sister. His body shook in fear.

His head tilted to the side when the male stopped and said his mother's name. How did he know her name and whywas he here? He was even more baffled when his mothergot up and came really close to the other wolf. He hurt her! Why was she showing affection to him?
”the voices”
27 Posts
Ooc —
By the way, Lusa's post was beautiful!!!!! I loved it!

The mention of a walk made Baldur nervous. The last time he had left the cave, he had been held captive for weeks. What if it happened again? He had just made it back to his mom and siblings. "Do we have to?" He had grumbled, tiny ears planted firmly against his small head. But his mom said nothing to his whining. Eyes squinted and nose wrinkled with frustration, he unwillingly followed along.

On the walk, every little sound made him jump. He even growled at any movement that he caught in the corner of his eye. But mother was there with them. She would protect them. Lusa hadn't been able to last time though. Baldur looked up at his mom, hoping she was well enough to fight off any threats.

Just as he wondered about his mom, something came rushing up behind them. Baldur squealed in surprise, snarling at the blur of a figure. It tackled his mom, pulling her to the ground. Chevalier stayed where he was, watching. Baldur backed up against his brother, hoping that the wolf wouldn't notice them. But his mom didn't fight back like he had thought she would. Instead the figure called her name and she remained where she was until he let her go. Baldur wanted to yell at her, but nervousness kept him silent.

Then his mom did the weirdest thing. She got close to the large male wolf, touched his snout and rubbed against his neck. He looked the wolf over, noticing that there was blood all over his coat. Was his mom not fighting because this wolf was injured? Or did she just not care about her pups?

Baldur felt angry then. Angry that his parents had let him be pupnapped and furious now that his mom was not fighting back. Did her pups mean anything to her at all? With a yip, he ran up behind the large male and gave his tail a hard bite. If mom wouldn't protect them, then he would make sure that he wouldn't be pupnapped again. He was determined not to be taken from his family. Baldur didn't want to lose the siblings he had not had the chance to bond with yet.
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
A walk?! All together?! This was the happiest moment of her life! Peridot couldn't wait to dash out all her energy running and jumping around catching things. It wasn't as fun alone but with others that was different. She could share all that she learned with Akela. Well all she really remembered is that she needed to practice more and never stop if she wants to get better. If she was too slow then all she needed to do would be to go faster than last time.

Peridot followed without question but didn't exactly stay at mother's side. She paid attention to her surroundings, looked around, jumped here under cover. Naturally she would end up falling slightly behind but when she realised that they were getting a little too far she would run back to them then go back to what she was doing. She was quite happy with all that was going on that it took her a while to realise that her brothers didn't find this to be that fun.

She wanted to say something but within that moment a wolf suddenly appeared and attacked mother. It happend so quickly that in the moment the flashback of the cougar attack rang in her mind. This time no hesitation! She failed to notice mother's unusual reaction to an attack and charged at the attacker. She saw that this wolf was already injured. It must be just a crazy wolf! Every moment counted, go for the neck! She lunged and aimed her teeth at the male's throat. She was still quite small compared to adults but the male's weaken state encouraged the idea that she had a chance to defeat him.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Lusa did not answer his question. Had she not heard him? But he realized she was in shock when she asked her own question. She had thought him dead? Lusa pressed her nose into his snout and then rubbed her head hard against his neck, pulling closer to him. Grim wrapped his head around her, holding her to him in an attempt to comfort her. "Damien and Cicero had Baldur, they  lured me away by saying they found him, and then drugged me and kept me captive. I only just escaped." 

Something sharp bit into his tail, he turned to growl and snap at Baldur while pulling his tail away. More little teeth grabbed his front as Peridot jumped up to bite him as well. Grim shook her off with a low growl. He did not have the energy to rebel against the fact that the white pup had touched him."
It is good to see that they are becoming fighters," Grim said with a hint of laughter. He glanced at Chevalier who only stood watching, and felt slightly disappointed in his pup. "Do you not recognize your own father?" He grinned at them all before turning his attention back to Lusa. "We can not stay here," he told her seriously. "Damien and Cicero will end up dead if they keep perusing their revenge." He was more than confident that he would kill the two males if they tried to attack him again. 

Grim covered Lusa's head and ears in kisses, placing a paw protectively over her. He used her to help steady himself. "
We must leave before I collapse. The fight with Damien caused me to lose a lot of blood." Grim only wished he had been able to kill the two arrogant whelps, but Baldur had been more important.  Grim was determined to one day end their lives.  But he was somewhat satisfied that he was able to leave Damien with some scars to remember him by. Though, he would have quite a few too. He wondered if Cicero had ended up with any when he had ran into the young wolf.

Grim was feeling weaker and weaker as they sat there. It was time to be off before he fell. The pressure of Lusa on the deep gash in his chest was extremely painful as well. He did not want to push her away or let her go. Not after she had thought he was dead. He ignored his pain. Bringing his snout close to her ear, he whispered deeply, "
I love you, my little killer." Grim could only imagine what he would have gone through if he thought she was dead. He wanted to let her know that everything was okay now.  "I love you and I always will." Such affection was only saved for her. No one else would ever see this side to him. Lusa was everything to him. She always would be. "It will take a lot more than a couple of whelps to kill me." He grinned, nuzzling her. Such humor may not have been exactly welcomed, but he wanted to make her smile.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
When Grimnir told her that the two brothers did not immediately give Baldur back, but instead use him as bait, her tail twitched with anger and her lips curled back for a second. How dare they? If she had known about their plans, she would have killed them then and there. She knew that something bad would happen if she let that dark bastard Damien have her pup. She should have carried him herself, then none of this would have happened. She wanted to tear those to limb from limb at that very moment.

She looked to the side and smiled at the attacking pups. "It's ok, there's nothing to worry about." She knew they all May have been confused, especially Chevalier. He stood at the sidelines wide-eyed and shaken.

When Grim said they shouldn't stay, she nodded in agreement. "I want to get out as soon as possible. I'm glad you appeared at this moment," she exclaimed, loud enough so the pups can hear as well. "I have been making arrangements to start a new pack. The pups and I are going to leave and my sister is waiting for us by the hot springs." She prayed that Hayde was still there. She wasn't going to keep her out of her life anylonger. "I want you to come with us Grim. Come with me. I don't want to loose you again. We can find a new place and rule together" She was aware that Grimnir enjoyed BFW very much, so she hoped he wouldn't decline.

She turned her head around to study his injuries. There was blood still pouring from the wounds. It made her growl with rage. If she ever saw Damien or Cicero again she would make them suffer for their actions. "I agree." This would affect her informing Burke. She would just have to howl a goodbye to the pack. They needed to go now.

She licked his cheek in response. "I love you too. I'm so glad you're safe." This was indeed a great blessing. All of her boys were safe and they were all finally together again. It could have been a lot worse. They could have all been dead. She felt like the luckiest wolf alive.

She finally pulled away, some of her mate's blood staining her pelt. "If you fall, I'll drag you. Anything it takes." She wanted to get out with no delays. There was a possibility Damien and Cicero was chasing after him.

With that thought, she looked down to the three pups with a stern gaze. "Common, we're leaving." She did not wait to listen to any whining or protests. She knew either way they would still follow her no matter what. She let Grimnir lean against her side and she walked towards the edit, lifting her head and bowling a farewell to Burke and any others who may listen.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
When his brother and sister attacked, he did not follow in their footsteps. And when the brute easily shooed them off he was glad he hadn't. He started to calm when his mother and this wolf got more comfortable by each other. Maybe he wasn't bad after all? Or maybe his mother was crazy.

He didn't have a reaction when this Grimnir guy said that he didn't recognize him as his father. Leo did not remember Grimnir that much, so he didn't exactly believe him. The only one who could convince the boy was Peridot. He knew that everything she said was the truth, though he may be wrong most of the time.

His grey optics widened with happiness as his mother said she didn't want to stay here anymore. This was a dream come true! He hated this stupid place full of darkness. It didn't suit him at all. He liked it much better at Bearclaw, when the wolves there called him by his true name.

He barked with excitement when his mother started to move forward. They were really leaving! The Sandy boy scuttled after them, not wanting to be left behind. He did not look back to his older siblings because he knew they wouldn't leave Lusa's side. Especially Peridot. She was the mama's girl of the bunch.
”the voices”
27 Posts
Ooc —
A giant head turned around and snapped at him, before pulling the tail away. Baldur stumbled back and fell. "Hey!" He cried out with a tiny growl. Not that he thought he could do any damage. But after shaking his sister off, the large male said something about him being their father. Baldur gazed at the large male with surprise. This was their father? He took in the large form, becoming quiet. Glancing at his brother, it seemed that Chevalier was not as keen to believe that this was their dad. But why not? It seemed that mother took kindly to him.

But then after some low talking, mother said loudly to them that they would be leaving Blackfeather. "Then where are we going?" As much as he didn't like Blackfeather because of his pupnapping, this was the only home he knew. It made him scared to go into a bigger world. But he was also excited. Chev showed his own excitement by letting out a bark.

Mother supported the big injured male and walked away, Chev following. Baldur grinned at his brother, crouching. "What do you think we will see?" He asked chev as he followed his brother before making a leap. "Maybe a bear?" He made a mock roar.
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
Peridot did her best to get a grip on the large male but shortly after she was shaken off. It was much harder to get a grip than expected but that was because she was just much smaller. Her confidence in attacking was crushed so she stepped away. What she didn't understand was mother's reaction to all this. She never acted like that to any other male she knows. Then there is a total stranger who claims to be a 'father', whatever that was.

She was convinced that mother was under some sort of spell. All she could do was watch now. This scene was making her angry due to the fact she didn't understand the situation. Something had to be done but there was nothing she could do. Saving mother from the spell was currently impossible, for now she would have to play along. Peridot had total distrust for the male who attacked for no reason, surely he was tricking mother. Mother insist on bringing him along on the walk, Peridot was opposed but said nothing.

The walk was resumed. She followed slowly and kept her distance leading her behind her brothers. She was worried about mother. What was worse is that her brothers didn't seem to realise the problem. She lowered her head and whispered to them once the little chat was over. "That crazy wolf did something to her mind, I'm sure of it. There's no way she would act like that to anyone." This would be the first time she was really serious about something. This male did give off a feeling that Peridot did know that wolf but she took it more as this wolf is dangerous, so something had to be done to save mother.
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
So Lusa had already planned to leave Blackfeather and start a pack of her own. But what were her reasons? Had they done something to her? A lip lifted in fury at the thought of anyone harming her. Golden eyes ran over her slender form, but there were no marks. Did the pack tell her to leave when he did not come back then? Grim was aggravated either way. When she mentioned that her sister was waiting for them, Grim only vaguely remembered Lusa mentioning a sister before. 

Lusa told him that she wanted to come with her and the pups. That she didn't want to lose him again and that they could rule a pack together. As much as he didn't want to leave Blackfeather, there was no way he could turn back now. He would also follow Lusa where ever she went, and support her. Grim hugged her tight, kissing her, "
You don't have to convince me to come," he explained. "I will not leave your side." 

Lusa had agreed with his statement that the two brothers would end up dead. He grinned at his lover. She was fierce. It made him proud to call her his mate.  Perhaps she would come back with him to kill them off. He would have to speak with her another time about that.

After he voiced his love to her, she responded in turn. Grim nuzzled her affectionately, standing when she command them to leave. He leaned on her heavily, hoping that his weight wouldn't pull them both down. He hoped that they could make it to wherever they were heading before he collapsed. Hopefully his determination would keep him on his paws.  His ears swiveled back to listen to his pups. He caught the tidbit of what Peridot said and felt angry that his pups did not believe he was their father. Once Lusa spoke to them, and he started acting like their father, he hoped they would not be so foolish. But he couldn't blame them since he had not been around. Grim cursed Cicero and Damien for that.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Last post for me and Chev! Some PP for him too.

She was glad that Grimnir decided to came with her. She knew well that he had been reluctant to leave before, so she was a little surprised he wanted to come. But then again, she knew that they were loyal to eachother. Nothing seemed to break them apart, not even a storm. Shewould make sure to never loose her family again.

Like Grimnir, she could hear Peridot's words, and wasa bit dissapointed. If only he had been there more. Lusa would have to convince the trio, especially Chevalier and Peridot, that he really was their father. She looked backwards to see Chevalier nod his agreement, then go closer to Baldur and yap endlessy about what they might see.

Her blue eyes looked over them and at the Blackfeather. She lifted her headto howl once more. Howl a goodbye and hoped Burke could hear. Maybe he would catch up to them so she can explain, but then again he might have been caring for Meldresi. The dark girl did not want to feel like a traitor.

When they walked out of Blackfeather and into the light, she felt herself going a little faster. She found that she was happy to leave and start anew.
27 Posts
Ooc —
last post from baldur

What Peridot said confused Baldur. He tilted his head wondering what she could mean. This male wolf had said he was their father. So wasn't he? Big eyes gazed at Grim's large form. Was he tricking mommy and them into thinking he was their dad? Baldur narrowed his eyes, but he wasn't completely sure that Peridot was right. Now he was worried, but what could he do? He was just a pup. Their 'father' had shaken him off like he was nothing. So even if he was lying, they couldn't do much.

All this was too complicated for his little mind. Baldur just wanted them to all be a family. He hadn't had the chance to get to know his brother and sister or his mom and dad. He wanted to run up to his mom and ask if it were true that this wolf was their dad. But if Peridot said that Grim was controlling mom, wouldn't that mean she would say yes even if he wasn't? "I don't know," he told Peridot. They would have to watch Grim.
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
Nothing could be done but atleast the message got through. For now playing along with this seems to be the only choice. She'll watch how the situation develops at a distance. But watching mother howl goodbye again felt strange. What exactly was going on here? Were we never coming back? She stared at the adult male. It must be his doing.

She didn't get a chance to say goodbye to the others but she also couldn't leave mother in this state. All she had was her memories along with little hunting knowledge and practices. She'll get a chance to learn even more if she goes farther than before. Peridot found only positive reasons to go except for the fact mother was being controled.

Peridot turned to look back for a moment. Fixing the problem with mother might take alot of time. She won't be able to come back here until there is no more problem. With the time that was given she counted on trying to grow as fast as possible. which meant, she needed to practice twice as hard to keep up with her growth. She went back to following everyone and then asked herself a difficult question. 'How can I make myself grow faster'? She had no answer but that didn't mean there wasn't a way.