Meadowlark Prairie In the number of times I punched with my fist
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Leaving the Haunted Wood? That was something the boy had never thought about. Maybe he should just leave. It wasn't a great place for him to live anyways. With the Redhawk wolves roaming around, he was in great danger. They would most likely kill him first, and he got the scars to prove it. But where would he go? He didn't know a lot of packs and where they were located. And who would let a youngster into their ranks with no good reason?

The sound of payback sounded sweet. That was a word that he thought would never be something he wanted, but now it sounded really tempting. Besides, Blackfeather was better than where he was now, not the best, but better. "You think Burke would let me?", he asked, thinking of how the brute didn't exactly enjoy his presence. But hey, that was only one wolf, and he could prove his worthiness. Being with Xan would also be a great thing.

Leo felt disappointed in the things said of Scarlett. Somewhat betrayed of the fact. She seemed to have loved her family, why give that up? He had went through that by choosing either Scarlett or Lusa, and he made a terrible choice. Or was it even a choice to be made?

He lowered his head when the other boy said he couldn't hear and it was in his head. "Yeah. Maybe," he mumbled. It truly was in his head, but to him it felt to real. The voices seemed to come in different places and different lengths. It was like he was in an everlasting nightmare, but he really wasn't. He just had a different thought process.

Wanting to change the subject, Leo looked back to Xan with a bit of hope. "Maybe I can go back to Blackfeather? I don't like it where I live now. There are wolves there who want to kill me and my siblings." Now that they had an owl on board, they were in more danger, though Leo had yet to find out.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by RIP Leo - October 16, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 01:44 AM