Inquiries
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay

The way to BFW had been a quite quick one.  It wasn't the first time he was doing this wa back, he knew shortcuts better now, and with Morgäna's care, he could actually move faster. Once they arrived at the borders, he looked at her.  " That's how far you go , deary. " he spoke and lifted his his head.  He howled for his Alpha to get to the north border.  This would be quite interesting, while he had not promised for answers, he had allowed this meeting to happen. He wondered how Burke would react, since they had mentionned bringing future recruits only to crash their dreams and that's what the alpha would think this was.  As he saw the hunk of a wolf appear.  "Burke, this is Morgäna, she has helped me by mending my wounds and telling me information about the wolves in the valley. In exchange, she requested to have a word with you.  Morgäna, this is Burke, alpha of the blackfeather wood pack" he introduced them by name and prupose, then moved into the territory, keeping stationary behind Burke yet next to him.

Akela will not intervene until asked, so feel free to jump me if the plot sees fit
35 Posts
Ooc — Twi
Morgäna followed the dark man and closely staying near his right side; she made sure the wounds were properly treated. They had to stop once briefly for the paste had been falling off a wound a bit, an easy fix with some more spider web, but once such was taken care of they moved off again. Curiosity urged her foth, for more then one thing. The events that had taken place between the pack and this one -- she assumed they had been rather hostile and it did not surprise her. These were not some air headed fools nor light hearted for that matter. Simply darker; perhaps she had chosen the wrong group to join but such a choice could not be made now.

Reaching the boarder she paused merely giving Akela a light smile before she settled where she stood. Those ears were at half mast as that tail tucked it self between those hind legs but no more. Authority, uck, why did she do this to her self? Oh well, it was best to get it right or not at all, even if it irritated her to no end. Placing the bundle at her feet, at dark head would dip in respect and greeting. "A pleasure; but what he said is true. I wish to know of the events if possible that took place between the pack I'm a part of now and this one.." She spoke lightly but got to the point never the less.

Yay plots xD. @Burke
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
The large male hadn't been too far off when Akela howled for his presence. The tank moved himself forward to greet his friend that came back from a outrider mission. Maybe he had some useful information for him. Burke always liked information. He came trotting up, his docked tail raised instantly when he saw the female. His head was carried higher, instantly studying her for a moment. She looked like a new recruit but he would wait for assuming. The howl didn't indicate that she was a trespasser and she was not over their borders. Burke slowed down and stopped before her. His pale eyes looking at her before listening to Akela. "And what did you have to say about the wolves in the valley?," he asked the female. He wanted to have information firs before he would even give her any information.

The female greeted him and he just kept his gaze as stoic and calm as ever. He wasn't going to say the same, it would only be a pleasure if she would tell him something useful. But the female wasn't really saying anything revolutionary as of now. One pale dot on his brow raised when she asked him about what happened between her pack and his. His nose worked briefly but naturally she didn't smell like SwiftCurrent she smelled of another territory that he hadn't scented before. There was also some of Akela's scent in her fur, just lightly. But nothing stood out to him. "Then you will have to tell me in which pack yo live and under which alpha you serve," he pointed out because what he could smell now was not a pack he recognized. 

I think we can skip Akela for this ;)
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
35 Posts
Ooc — Twi
Morgäna threw a glance at the dark male beside her, it seemed he had chosen to remain quite. Very well then, but her gaze turned back to Burke. "Jade Fern Grove, and the alpha is Scimitar; he spoke of holding tensions with your pack yet failed to say more." A brow rose at this, she wondered what may have happened. The dame uttered nothing more as she looked waited, wondering as she stood there. Hopefully, something could be figured out here, then again something far more could very well happen then just this idle meeting. What happened however was what they choose to make of it, she would wait and not make any hasty decisions.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
So that scum relocated again, huh? Jade Fern Grove. It was Scimitar that had bitten off a piece of Meldresi's ear. His mate! He always wanted to make the male pay for what he did, and before too. Technically he didn't know a hell of a lot about the war with Swift Current Creek. It happened just before he joined and the war had ended by then. Burke knew they were enemies of Black Feather, and they proved to be so when they attacked Meldresi a few months ago. His face distorted a bit in disgust. 

He also disliked that he asked the female a question and she hadn't answered it. Maybe she was just really stupid, that must be it. "And what info did you have to say to Akela about the wolves in the valley?," he asked. She might have helped Akela with his wounds but why would he give away information to their enemy. He didn't trust her and maybe if he could signal to Akela they could take her captive. Burke then realized that Meldresi was pregnant and that a war wouldn't be helpful when they had young. Damn, this mate thing was always in his way of killing. "Why would I tell you what happened if you plainly ignore my first question."

Not sure if @Akela wants to intervene or not! :)
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Akela listened. He was going to talk about what information the female had given him later with Burke. He had figured the male would have listened closer to what he had said, that she had shared information with him, that this was the deal for the given information. A deal was a deal. " As said before, she gave me information in exchange here she stands to have her answers. If you must know, she confirmed one member of our pack will not come back. The wolferess named Ayana. It seemed she disobeyed the commands you gave her when being out and joined the Jade Fern Grove. " Akela replied calmly, before any tension rose because Burke was a stubborn being and that female too.
35 Posts
Ooc — Twi
Herp a derp, I thought he was talking to Akela, must of skimmed it over without realizing xD.

Those ears would flick back fully as the male questioned her, not that she knew much of the grove just the few that were within it. But it seemed the dark male chimed in, saving her rear end. That had been her mistake and not his; that head dipped a bit more. "Just as he said, the she-wolf being within the pack. Scimitar didn't mention any others that Akela spoke of being missing." She would confess, knowing she had made a mistake; one she nearly found her self paying for. Blinking once, that head would rise once more to it's original position, not see if she should say more or not. Knowing the pack was rather small in number, perhaps she could use it as a buffer. But it was a card in her hand that would be saved until it was needed. Along with the fact their Alpha female was currently missing..
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I also didn't read it right apparently :P

Burke turned his head to Akela who then explained about Ayana. He knew that already but that she had chosen this pack was angering him even more. Had she been tricking him while he tried to trick someone else? Trick-Ception apparently. The large male nodded grimly. "I have talked to the female recently telling her that she was a traitor." Burke was pretty keen on making her as a full traitor now. That golden wolf would never come back onto their lands. 

His pale eyes then moved to the female and looked over her with a curious glance. "Why would you want more info. Just because you came here doesn't mean I trust you." Plus Akela had promised her to let her talk to him. He hadn't promised answers. Burke was probably not even going to give them. Even if the female helped his best friend. He was very stubborn.
35 Posts
Ooc — Twi
Morgäna merely blinked, as the older male proved to look at her, almost curiously. "To ensure I do not have enemies when none are needed." At least in this point in time. Morgäna wondered what else she could do, but it was apparent this one maybe not forth coming with the answers she sought. Frosted eyes blinked, debating if she could offer her services yet with a glance given towards Akela; that was a time best offered when she was alone. For there was a pair too many here to hear of her darker tendencies. However.."Commendable, Burke; for such a thing is earned not freely given." The women paused at this. "And what can I do to earn your trust?" She was reaching for straws at this point, maybe this would prove to be an interesting adventure.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke raised his brow. Normally a new pack member didn't show too much interest in who the enemy is and if there was one they would be automatically also be the enemy of this new wolf. But this female clearly thought differently. Burke squinted his eyes because he still wasn't sure that it was a trick from that Scimitar Scum. He really didn't want to bring his new borns in danger. He might be a bit paranoid about this all but he didn't want to create a whole war with what he would say or what he wouldn't have said. He didn't like to be pushed in this position and it made him dislike this female even more. He was so ready to lash out but that could also have a ripple effect. 

"You already got to talk to me as an outsider that isn't joining," he pointed out, this on itself was more as a reward. "We aren't seeking to create a war with your pack so if you want your skin to be saved then you won't have to worry much. Unless there is an attack from your side then I will not spare you. You might want to find another pack to live in if you don't want to be injured or whatever you motives are towards us..." Burke looked over her with a steel gaze. Because currently there was nothing that would give this female his trust. She came to him at the wrong moment. He trained  Ayana to be a spy and she betrayed them. Who knows what she would spill to Scimitar in return. About their last litter or about his own personal mission. He disliked to think about it and it only made him more grumpy. Since he actually hoped she would be in their Dark Brotherhood. But she turned on them and that wound was still raw. Burke disliked to be wrong. "Nothing will give you any trust from my side. You better go." Because he was close to not controlling himself. He had to think of his unborn children and not of war. Luckily their pack was full, because he didn't feel very pleased to take on a wolf that came from their enemy pack.
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Figures, Akela would have sworn Burke would not give the female anything. His presence here was not requested anymore. He had brought the female to the borders and allowed this reunion to happen. He , on his part was near the point of collapsing. So better save his pride and move away from them. He did so without even granting a goodbye to the female. Just a nod, she knew he was thankful for what she did during their short trip together. He turned around and vanished into the darkness of the forest. He would have his discussion with Burke later. Right now , all he cared about was chew some tobacco and get back to his sleeping spot.

Akela out
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
PP'ing Morgana since she is inactive

Burke watched as the female left. He had nothing more to say to her. He wanted to walk back with Akela but the wolf clearly had other things on his mind. The alpha let him be. He did a good job and Burke would talk to him later anyhow. The male was quick to go his own way. There were a lot of things that needed to be done and that wasn't going to happen if he wasn't doing them.

- END -